Image quality enhancements with patch 1.07

+
Image quality enhancements with patch 1.07

Has anyone noticed the image quality enhancements with patch 1.07? So far I've noticed that Geralt's hair with HW enabled looks significantly better than it did before. Like they added more strands of hair, especially at the front of his hair. Also, the water quality looks better on ultra quality seemingly due to better refraction and more diverse wave movement.

Anyone notice these things or anything else IQ wise? It's great that CDPR continues to improve the graphics of the game. It shows they really care about making their game look as great as possible, rather than just using graphics as sales bait.

Maybe you had the bug that effects all particle effects and others, such as water and foliage movement, I know I had, and it was patched on 1.07 making the game looks much much better

1.07 to me was perfect except for the achivement issue, everything else is running smooth

I had no idea such a bug existed. Was it ever documented?

Another IQ enhancement I noticed with patch 1.07 is that the rain effects are significantly more dense now..

Has anyone noticed the image quality enhancements with patch 1.07? So far I've noticed that Geralt's hair with HW enabled looks significantly better than it did before. Like they added more strands of hair, especially at the front of his hair. Also, the water quality looks better on ultra quality seemingly due to better refraction and more diverse wave movement.

Anyone notice these things or anything else IQ wise? It's great that CDPR continues to improve the graphics of the game. It shows they really care about making their game look as great as possible, rather than just using graphics as sales bait.

They indeed increased image quality in this patch, but not without some flaws, mipmap bias sharpness is way to much now, and there are more jaggies now even with aa.

Top Bottom