We're not planning any patches before the tournament.Question: Is the tournament played in this state or there will be a patch before the event.?
Yes, 300$ is a prizepool for each bo3 match-I'm 90% sure it follows official Gwent Master rules and 300$ is the match stake for each individual match.
Main focus are tweaks to card power and provision costs.
Other changes worth mentioning:
- Eithné - only 4 charges to her leader ability for the whole game
- Morvran Voorhis - ability tweak
- Hemdal added to the game
- Thunderbolt - Targets only allies and has two charges which boost by 3
- Wolfsbane - targets all units, not only enemies
- Xavier Lemmens - cost up to 12 provisions and can only banish up to 3 cards
- Also, well be introducing a quality of life improvement where you can right click on you deck and see which cards are left (in random order of course)
- We're also thinking about adding armor to artifacts, so units can remove them, but won't be able to implement this by December.