Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

+
Another +1 for Trynet. Excellent streamer; explains things; and I might add extremely intelligent. And yes, +1 for Shinmiri, as well, though that would make two from the US, so they probably can't both be in if the next time around is similar to this setup.

Would love to see both in a Skirmish!

Last edited:
lol I think at this point no one cares

Well, I disagree, partially. The community can or cannot care. But CDPR were the promoters, not even posting the results, it just shows the lack of seriousness. This was the first official event of Gwent Homecoming and was totally abandoned by its promoters, I don't know what to think, to be honest.

I was looking forward to see the matches, despite my concerns with the current state of the game, I enjoy this kind of events, and always watch the torunaments, they are quite enternainent.

But now, I just had to go to each streamer, check the old casts, because there's not a link to any video, not a summary, not a recap of the daily results, nothing. Was it that difficult to update the forum post?? It's not, really, it's not.

Well, I disagree, partially. The community can or cannot care. But CDPR were the promoters, not even posting the results, it just shows the lack of seriousness. This was the first official event of Gwent Homecoming and was totally abandoned by its promoters, I don't know what to think, to be honest.

I was looking forward to see the matches, despite my concerns with the current state of the game, I enjoy this kind of events, and always watch the torunaments, they are quite enternainent.

But now, I just had to go to each streamer, check the old casts, because there's not a link to any video, not a summary, not a recap of the daily results, nothing. Was it that difficult to update the forum post?? It's not, really, it's not.

What I meant to say is that CDPR probably realized people don't care so much - there are exceptions of course, I myself went to check out one of the dudes' streams where he was playing one of the girls; I forgot their names lol.
So my guess is they didn't follow up on the promo because they found the interest was lacking.

What I meant to say is that CDPR probably realized people don't care so much - there are exceptions of course, I myself went to check out one of the dudes' streams where he was playing one of the girls; I forgot their names lol.
So my guess is they didn't follow up on the promo because they found the interest was lacking.

Well, it's their responsibility to follow, support and take care of the Skirmish from beginning to end even though it's not a success.

Has the event ended?
Should we expect some sort of finals between each group? If no, what was the point of making two groups?

Well, it's their responsibility to follow, support and take care of the Skirmish from beginning to end even though it's not a success.
I was really surprised by the lack of promotion from cdpr. It seemed like they forgot about it. Very odd.

Has the event ended?
Should we expect some sort of finals between each group? If no, what was the point of making two groups?
I kept waiting for a finals but I think it was just those few games...

For content creators? You mean for people with deep pockets? A pay to play per match game? No thanks. Arena is shameful and CDPR should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for putting this in the game in the current format.

SORRY - I am referring to Arena, I for some reason thought skirmish was that, then remembered the name Arena lol.

For content creators? You mean for people with deep pockets? A pay to play per match game? No thanks. Arena is shameful and CDPR should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for putting this in the game in the current format. SORRY - I am referring to Arena, I for some reason thought skirmish was that, then remembered the name Arena lol.

You can "pay" with ore. It's just 150 ore and it's easy to break even. You get 1 keg already even if you break the contact right away. If you win 3 games before you lose three, you break even. 4 and more wins are all profitable. The game is so generous, after a while you'll have plenty of surplus ore. No deep pockets required to play arena. (I know you accidentally posted here, I just wanted to add a different view.)

Top Bottom