Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+
These thoughts are dedicated to the CDPR group who are mostly engaged in the development of the game

I paid $ 10 for a battle pass that doesn't work properly. This service is not allowed for players who donate money to your game. This is not the CPDR from 2011.

Despite the situation with the coronavirus, it would be possible to temporarily cancel the battle pass for an indefinite period, and fix it properly. After fixing the mechanics of the battle pass, return it. For example, when your offices will start working again and you will again be able to work NOT remotely.

Imagine that a hard worker after decides to play Gwent after work day, relax with your favorite characters from the Witcher universe. Trying to complete a task in a battle pass, and it doesn't work. Then he has to deal with the game and read the forums, see what's wrong. This is extra nerves and extra problems. I suggested a solution to the problem too late. You have only one choice: fix the mechanics or lose your reputation. I hope you choose the former.

This post does not justify the developers of Gwent:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-performed-by-game-director-himself.11028497/
You're just saying that the new progress system isn't so bad. You should be responsible for bugs.

Gwent is a game for a large audience/ this game is played all over the world. This quality of the game product, again, is unacceptable.

I also think that you should compensate the players for the damage caused by a tremendous number of bugs!
Journey works properly ön my end without problems since the hotfix. So no , it does not need to be canceléd IMO.

Untitled.png

Hi to all! :) I just have a quick question: what is this reward in red and how can I get it?

as i bought "fast travel", im very disappointed

ive reached level 100 in journey mode allready, so now im back in old daily crown system

since that i dont get any well rested bonus

and now i finished new weekly quests, no bonus crown pieces, on top of that, counter in contract "unlikely friendship" didnt move forward (havent finish new common quest/s for "prefect companion" yet)

it looks like no travel at all now and for next two months?

Screenshot_256.png

Hello everyone :) I have yet another question about the Jouney. So, the instructions say that the well-rested bonus refreshes every day.... so the question is: when? I mean, is it every 24 hours (like, every 11:00 a.m. UTC) or my last use of well-rested bonus + 24 hours? Thank you very much for answering :)

as i bought "fast travel", im very disappointed

ive reached level 100 in journey mode allready, so now im back in old daily crown system

since that i dont get any well rested bonus

and now i finished new weekly quests, no bonus crown pieces, on top of that, counter in contract "unlikely friendship" didnt move forward (havent finish new common quest/s for "prefect companion" yet)

it looks like no travel at all now and for next two months?
It is a serious problem, that need to be solved. I will reach level 100 soon, but I want to make the 2 Journey related contracts. They are 20 RPs each, I don't wanna lose so much RP. Contact support and see what they say.

View attachment 11038985
Hello everyone :) I have yet another question about the Jouney. So, the instructions say that the well-rested bonus refreshes every day.... so the question is: when? I mean, is it every 24 hours (like, every 11:00 a.m. UTC) or my last use of well-rested bonus + 24 hours? Thank you very much for answering :)

The sign in bonus and daily quest addition/refresh option if your quests are full, is how you know. I believe they run GMT, but I could be wrong.

Just finished the premium journey. Its amazing. A game really easily stagnant without any progression system. I am glad CDPR designed this. I hope next time when Gwent introduce new cards/factions, it also comes with a progression system. I am willing to pay a premium journey every 6-12 months. :)

Even better monetization suggestion for Gwent, how about next time higher tier premium journey is something like getting new keg set together with cosmetics. Fast travelling (which I didn't pay) doesn't quite make sense for a journey system since the whole fun of journey is the daily progression and quests. It is good that a fast travel is available as an option for someone who's busy. But bundle kegs and cosmetics sound like a more appealing deal for commoners.

Hi all,

can someone please tell me what is Geralt's (Journey) week 8 - task 2?
As in the German translation it says (literally): "Upgrade 5 times illoyal units".

I have no idea what an "illoyal unit" is and that term does not exist in the deck-builder. Thought I got to capture units via Nilfgaard - and boost them - but that did not do the trick.
So my assumption is that something went lost here in translation... So, please, can someone tell me what is written there - or explain to me what an 'illoyal unit' is and how I have to boost/upgrade it?

As I am a Scoiatael player - and that term does not compute with us freedom-fighting, harmony loving, nature-is-on-our-side-people. That must be a human thing, this ill-illoanally... you know, that term, there.^^

Thanks in advance, seriously - as I have no idea what the game/journey task wants me to do. :)

Hi all:

Am i the only one that does not get bonus crown points refreshed daily? If I'm not wrong, the refresh is due on ~2 AM (GMT +1)
Yesterday, I got all the bonus crown points. I open the game today and still 0 bonus left... Didn't play a single game yet.
Am I missing something?

Hi all:

Am i the only one that does not get bonus crown points refreshed daily? If I'm not wrong, the refresh is due on ~2 AM (GMT +1)
Yesterday, I got all the bonus crown points. I open the game today and still 0 bonus left... Didn't play a single game yet.
Am I missing something?
Yes, there is a visual bug. Play a game and win at least one round, restart the game, and then you should see the correct remaining crown points.

Top Bottom