Is it just me or Judy's voice is much hotter than her body?

+
Love Judy's voice... I also love female V's voice (English)... specially when she is joking around.

Pam's voice is good too, but I like Judy's a bit more.

Personally i dont see no Judy vrs Panam since i need to be a specific V for one to be interested in a romantic way while the other wouldn't be interested that way in that V, so zero "competition" exists.

Also have zero problems with how any of them look or sound but i will say i'd a preferred a less "mainstream" or "safe" looking character to be interested in

Like say a overweight smaller person with a love for shotguns an the word cunt in a heavy scots accent :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 3573786

Everyone's voice is hotter than their body. The characters in this game are a serious step back from W3. Like everything else I guess.

Everyone's voice is hotter than their body. The characters in this game are a serious step back from W3. Like everything else I guess.

It will always be, because the voice is spoken by real persons while the body is just a product of 3DStudioMax (or something like that)

Perhaps at some point in the future real persons are scanned into the game to create the models in realtime to not only move the lips to the words but also register all the other body language like wich adds to the voice.

For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of Judy or Panam. Neither of them is attractive, nor are they interesting characters. Judy is somewhat decent I'll admit.

Judy is ok as character, I don't really like her too because of the way she behaves, but at least she has some personality.

Panam...indeed, she is 100% fanservice product, just consider the fact the game introduces this character to the player starting from showing us her ass :D Then she's beautiful, kind, loyal, brave, everyone's keep telling her what a great leader she is etc. Too much of Mary Sue

However I like the look of Panam more than Judy's, she's obviously more attractive

personally i'd prefer judy over panam. panam's personality is way too impulsive and i'd end up in the dog house way more often then i would with judy. looks wise, panam is more of a joytoy for me. something on the side occasionally :D ok, you may start the fire :D

Yep, everything about Judy is hot. Her voice and her body. I love a woman with a lot of body art.

Actually i always wondered how Panam manages it to keep that hairstyle with a nomad life. Unless its fixated with some kind of superglue in place i cannot imagine how hairs could keep this shape when living in the desert with winds and driving on bikes.

My V cannot time travel so, yeah i am ok with that.

+1 for Claire! I’m hoping for Claire romance options in DLC.

She’s got a terrific personal story and is linked solidly into the main plot and V’s world through her job at The Afterlife.

Top Bottom