Is the experience bug fix going to be retroactive ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the experience bug fix going to be retroactive ?

Topic.

I really need a confirmation from a mod / dev. Playing on Death March, I really need to know before I can continue playing.

It felt weird that I've been stuck in the same level for 2 hours, I thought maybe I just did stuff that doesnt give XP, then saw something about an XP bug.

I bet they simply don't know yet. I think it's safest to just assume that it won't be.

Oh dear lord I hope you're wrong, as it would seem I'd have to start this game all over again, can't retrace to when I stopped getting XP.

I'd really like a a dev response. Can't continue playing until I know

I have been asking for dev replies on the NPC pop-in issues for more than a week, and have not received anything resembling an answer. I got a mail from support, asking for my saves, which I gladly provided. Since then, nothing. Seems they don't reply stuff they don't know yet

Dev said no in the stickied post, but he claims it doesn't really affect your progress in a meaningful way and that you'll still finish the game at the level range they intended.

Guest 3825552

Yeah seems they stop all XP income once you get to around level 22-23 as that is the intended level for the main quest. This means that you won't be doing those VERY high level mob quests until after the game.

Essentially they are saying, don't explore our game until you finish it, because we won't be rewarding you dick for any of it otherwise! Seems rather silly if you ask me. Just let people play the way they want, set the main quest enemies to have some basic dynamic difficulty depending on your level. Problem completely solved, but nope, fixed levels and caps all over the place resulting in some rather nasty XP nerfs along the way :(

This whole situation means that after the game finishes and assuming you can keep playing, you will be running around the entire gameworld looking for a single enemy of decent level to gain some XP from in order to complete the high level quests. This is going to completely wreak the game for allot of people who don't have time to grind in such a tedious and boring fashion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom