Is there going to be support for 16:10 display resolutions?

+

rahal

Forum regular
Is there going to be support for 16:10 display resolutions?

Even after patches the UI still doesn't scale to the edge of the screen in 16:10 resolutions leaving UI elements distractingly in the middle of your view.

You can just disable the more annoying elements (like buffs) but would be nice to have them at the top of the screen as they should be.

Even after patches the UI still doesn't scale to the edge of the screen in 16:10 resolutions leaving UI elements distractingly in the middle of your view.

You can just disable the more annoying elements (like buffs) but would be nice to have them at the top of the screen as they should be.

I'm confused. My 16:10 works fine. I'm not even sure I know what "leaving UI elements distractingly in the middle of your view" means. Could you post screenshots for.....

1) Doesn't scale to edge of the screen in 16:10
2) Leaves UI elements in the middle of your view

I run at 2560x1600

P.S. - The only thing I think I might occasionally see is a slight red glow on the top or bottom border. Hell, it's so minor I don't even remember if it was from this game or another.

Last edited:

Also a 16:10 user here, agree with what OP has said!

Both of you should look here for a fix:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36088-A-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version

Original poster, and those in agreement, please post a screenshot so those of us with 16:10 working can see what you are describing.

Top Bottom