Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4

+
Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4

Good afternoon CD Projekt,

I'm really trying to get into this game, but I'm having some annoying issues with the latest patch.

1. There's severe texture streaming issues on the PS4 version of the game that wasn't present in the previous patches that came before this one. For example, in the cutscene when you meet with Yennefer for the first time and characters begin to ride over the bridge. The textures don't load at all on the bridge. The same thing happens when the character is riding through Novigrad in some areas.

2. While it appears to be some improvements in the swamp areas, in some instances the game will pause for a millisecond at time while there's multiple creatures on the screen.

Please respond and let the fans know if, you guys are looking into fixing these issues? :)

Good afternoon CD Projekt,

I'm really trying to get into this game, but I'm having some annoying issues with the latest patch.

1. There's severe texture streaming issues on the PS4 version of the game that wasn't present in the previous patches that came before this one. For example, in the cutscene when you meet with Yennefer for the first time and characters begin to ride over the bridge. The textures don't load at all on the bridge. The same thing happens when the character is riding through Novigrad in some areas.

2. While it appears to be some improvements in the swamp areas, in some instances the game will pause for a millisecond at time while there's multiple creatures on the screen.

Please respond and let the fans know if, you guys are looking into fixing these issues? :)

Do you have motion blur and post processing blur disabled? The 1.07 adds that to the PS4 version. It might help.

Hello,

I actually do have those disabled, But correct me if I'm wrong; I don't think that will have anything to do with the texture streaming issues right?

Top Bottom