January update

+
yea and patience is cool I get it, but they also got my $60 I have faith , but the progress needs to be faster - any other studio I would promptly get my refund, and I kinda wish I did now cause it is taking too long

I don't care I didn't pay TO WAIT to have my full priced game FIXED - I Paid to play a finished game

Well, if they got your 60, they got your 60. You're past any Form of reimbursement Period for said purchase, so again, all you can do is wait.

not to WAIT to have the game FIXED.

Give us some fucking details on when the next patch is expected to drop CDPR sheesh

hi communication has become catastrophic no news since december 23 on the forum / official site ... then the / them big patch is supposed to improve performance ... honestly the damage is done, the game is released and was finished by the players, see even returned by some players like me and I do not think that simply improving the performances is the solution, it is certainly necessary to improve them, but it is especially necessary in my opinion the added content, and not simply the fact of being able by example custom his car, or change his hair ... but extending the story and unlocking can be places currently unavailable? A big patch yes, but it would mix performance AND new content! After that it may be a lot in demand indeed, the employees are not machines, but I think that a relatively large number of them work at CDPR! After that, the solution may be to completely delete the game on 2013 ps and xbox consoles in order to be able to focus on developing and extending the game! Yes it is radical, but I remember the gwent, they did remove all new updates and rankings on the console versions! Because it was too much work to deal with all the different bugs and other development on all platforms! Especially that sooner or later we will all move to the next gen. (well personally I would come to that later, because anyway the next gen is good but where are the games? and then I play on PC too.)

Well, if they got your 60, they got your 60. You're passed any Form of reimbursement Period for said purchase, so again, all you can do is wait.
I know what I have to do , I am saying I didn't pay to wait, so I will not "patiently wait" and not speak to my discontent with this "wait till it's fixed pushover mentality" I waited for 4 years and through 3 delays, I would have waited for more delays, now that it is here and I paid, it needs to be fixed for me and the millions of console users that like the game, but get kicked in the balls with egregious amounts of technical issues after we were promised it "runs surprisingly well"

They should feel the pressure and fire, every minute until it is fixed
it is why they are being investigated in their home country

I know what I have to do , I am saying I didn't pay to wait, so I will not "patiently wait" and not speak to my discontent with this "wait till it's fixed pushover mentality" I waited for 4 years and through 3 delays, I would have waited for more delays, now that it is here and I paid, it needs to be fixed for me and the millions of console users that like the game, but get kicked in the balls with egregious amounts of technical issues after we were promised it "runs surprisingly well"

They should feel the pressure and fire, every minute until it is fixed
it is why they are being investigated in their home country

You have seen what they accomplished in years of work? Dont put high stakes on the blabla from any of the cdpr peoples.
There will be an exitus from their talented devs to other companies and the work on cyberpunk will turn into an crawl.
Nah... it is already

You have seen what they accomplished in years of work? Dont put high stakes on the blabla from any of the cdpr peoples.
There will be an exitus from their talented devs to other companies and the work on cyberpunk will turn into an crawl.
Nah... it is already
As long as they get it running stable I do not need a single piece of new content, which is what really gets me annoyed, all I want to do is enjoy the game how it is, without feeling like I am playing a dev studios first attempt at a game

everything else is subjective, I really like the game, but I cannot play through glitches, the main reason I got this was for the story, but I got people smoking their phones, not holding their drinks, texture pop in, FPS slowdowns like I can go on. The code for this game must be in shambles

objectively the game runs like shit on consoles, even on my ps4pro with SSD even on a PS5 it crashes regularly

Not gonna lie, small problems like perks/mods not working as intended or shops not selling what their supposed to, should have been already fixed by now. Players are literally choosing perks for their characters that doing nothing and they don't even know it the poor lads. :shrug:

Not everyone is whiling to invest hours searching through Wiki articles, forum posts and Youtube videos(rightly so) to find if that particular perk is legit or in a Beta phase.

CDPR if you're listening, don't go full corporate with the patches, plox!:cry: Keep hot-fixing the smaller issues and keep the mega patch as the main project.

hi communication has become catastrophic no news since december 23 on the forum / official site ... then the / them big patch is supposed to improve performance ... honestly the damage is done, the game is released and was finished by the players, see even returned by some players like me and I do not think that simply improving the performances is the solution, it is certainly necessary to improve them, but it is especially necessary in my opinion the added content, and not simply the fact of being able by example custom his car, or change his hair ... but extending the story and unlocking can be places currently unavailable? A big patch yes, but it would mix performance AND new content! After that it may be a lot in demand indeed, the employees are not machines, but I think that a relatively large number of them work at CDPR! After that, the solution may be to completely delete the game on 2013 ps and xbox consoles in order to be able to focus on developing and extending the game! Yes it is radical, but I remember the gwent, they did remove all new updates and rankings on the console versions! Because it was too much work to deal with all the different bugs and other development on all platforms! Especially that sooner or later we will all move to the next gen. (well personally I would come to that later, because anyway the next gen is good but where are the games? and then I play on PC too.)

You are right, without new content at this point I'm not looking forward to re play it just to see more fps and may be find a couple of new things. The story was one of the disappointing parts, felt rushed and outdated (e.g evil Japanese corpos... I get the original setting has a 80s inspiration...but still). Game needs serious rework in many aspects - and it's not a simple game like No Man's Sky either, and even so CDPR may feel the franchise is so tarnished that it's best to just fix as best as they can , lower the price and move on to some other franchise.

It would be nice just to have some communication from them.
My guess is with that Polish Consumer Group and the Lawsuits ongoing they are keeping silent to try and minimise damage.

But anything is better then the lack of comunication. Use the Office lights to talk in morse code, use smoke signals, post on the forum.

As big a patch as they were hinting at I would expect a lot more than just bug fixes and performance. I would expect some aspects that were put on hold to be working and added back, like better AI or other temporarily removed content. Perhaps some of that story-branching they kept talking about but didn't make it in what we currently have...

As big a patch as they were hinting at I would expect a lot more than just bug fixes and performance. I would expect some aspects that were put on hold to be working and added back, like better AI or other temporarily removed content. Perhaps some of that story-branching they kept talking about but didn't make it in what we currently have...
they said AI counts as a bug/performance issue

It would be nice just to have some communication from them.
My guess is with that Polish Consumer Group and the Lawsuits ongoing they are keeping silent to try and minimise damage.

But anything is better then the lack of comunication. Use the Office lights to talk in morse code, use smoke signals, post on the forum.

My guess? When Lawyers speak, they tell you to rather not say a word than saying something that can be used against you in the future... Launch was bad, but at the same time, it was blowed out of all proportions by media and people... its like CDPR is the only game company that had a bad launch and now solely responsible for everything... in such situation, radio silence until they have something ready is best possible option.. no matter if you or I like it or not.

they said AI counts as a bug/performance issue
I'm glad they are considering it a bug, meaning they will fix it at some point. I wasn't considering it a bug since it's not really game breaking, just not very good LOL.

I should mention I'm not worried about brand new content, I'm talking things they were trying for in their talks and demos but haven't quite gotten working all the way before release. Even if this first big update is only bugs and performance on consoles, at least let me know :( It would mean the difference of me continuously trying to put off the main story and saying what the heck and really getting back into the game for a replay later when new stuff is added.

My guess? When Lawyers speak, they tell you to rather not say a word than saying something that can be used against you in the future... Launch was bad, but at the same time, it was blowed out of all proportions by media and people... its like CDPR is the only game company that had a bad launch and now solely responsible for everything... in such situation, radio silence until they have something ready is best possible option.. no matter if you or I like it or not.
Not many games carry the burden of most anticipated game of the generation. I know for me it was, I am deff frustrated, but I absolutely love the foundation of the game, which makes all the glaring bugs and technical issues so much worse. (and they are bad, I have never EVER deleted a game that I LOVED because it was buggy I can't bring myself to experience the story with the game performing how it does)

There are more urgent things to do (bugs). But they could add small features like improving the management of clothes in the shops or adding the barber option in the ripperdocs (which I don't think would be difficult having the creator already done).

I'm glad they are considering it a bug, meaning they will fix it at some point. I wasn't considering it a bug since it's not really game breaking, just not very good LOL.

I should mention I'm not worried about brand new content, I'm talking things they were trying for in their talks and demos but haven't quite gotten working all the way before release. Even if this first big update is only bugs and performance on consoles, at least let me know :( It would mean the difference of me continuously trying to put off the main story and saying what the heck and really getting back into the game for a replay later when new stuff is added.
I think more engaging AI will just make it fun to go take on people, deff needs to be fixed, and my only issues are the performance , I Love this game, and I can't bring myself to play this shafted version that I paid for.

As brought up by others, I agree that CDPRs focus is most likely on previous gen consoles at this time.

The game wont get fixed like people really want too..probabky gonna add few dlcs of The cut content and release their expansions if they have them but thats it...It wont surprise me if CDPR get sold to rgx or tencent in the near future. Its clear that the top dogs of CDPR got everything they ever wanted even though if you follow them like i am since 2008 they are horrible at menagment.

Top Bottom