Johnny silverhand and V romance

+
What do you think guys, the option to find a cure for V and a body for Silverhand so that his consciousness can live
(choose between him and Jackie here)

Would you like this path along with romance option (for female V)

Guess somebody would want that.

Tho, no wai, as far as I am concerned. Johnny is an unwilling underdog passenger on V's journey through the whole mess. He grows to be V's total fanboy in the secret ending too.

Some speculations out there suggest that the relic worked for V because there is blood line between them and Johnny, which would make a relationship an order of magnitude more bizarre.

Yep, Johnny was not written as a romance option for V. Beside, Johnny still love Alt and Rogue, the "two women" of his life.

Giving Johnny a body? Sure. Either his old body cuz from what the lore tells us, it's on ice somewhere, or a clone body. A romance? If you want. I could see it happening. Rogue and Alt are past romances and I think love can blossom between a woman or man and the ghost in their head.

I think it would be interesting but of course I think the creators have other plans for it.

There should be a bad ending but also a good one to please any groupof people. In the basic version, we have an ending that gives only hope.

First hate, then friendship and love, which would result in a dramatic choice between saving Jackie or Silverhand.

What if the other one was in her head.

I don't know how to solve this for a male V character to keep it interesting. Because the relationship is more likely to fail :D
Post automatically merged:

Yep, Johnny was not written as a romance option for V. Beside, Johnny still love Alt and Rogue, the "two women" of his life.
third love might be stronger ;)

Where u get that info?
There's cut dialogue from the game where he talks about 'swinging both ways' and there's also a blurb in the guidebook that says it's rumored that Johnny fucked Kerry and Henry to keep them complacent and from leaving Samurai. You can find that blurb in Night City on a shard in places. I'm not sure if he's confirmed bisexual in the TTRPG, but the cut dialogue and the blurb point to him being bisexual, so a romance with male V could happen.

There's cut dialogue from the game where he talks about 'swinging both ways' and there's also a blurb in the guidebook that says it's rumored that Johnny fucked Kerry and Henry to keep them complacent and from leaving Samurai. You can find that blurb in Night City on a shard in places. I'm not sure if he's confirmed bisexual in the TTRPG, but the cut dialogue and the blurb point to him being bisexual, so a romance with male V could happen.
Sounds like a Tyrell Wellick thing.

No because every character doesn't need to hook up with each other and every relationship in the game doesn't need to be romantic. Some ppl in the community are a bit too hyper focused on sexualizing everything, it's not a dating sim. Wanting to hook up with your subconscious is next level bizarre though, I'll give you that.

This would be just plain weird, to the highest degree. To me it sounds like a fanfiction (the bizarre kind) plot, not something that should be in the actual game.

Even disregarding the whole sharing a body/mind thing, Johnny is technically 88 in the game's setting while V is in their 20s. Yes, I know Kerry is really old, too, and a romance option despite that - but a huge age gap is just not something I personally find appealing.

No because every character doesn't need to hook up with each other and every relationship in the game doesn't need to be romantic. Some ppl in the community are a bit too hyper focused on sexualizing everything, it's not a dating sim. Wanting to hook up with your subconscious is next level bizarre though, I'll give you that.
Who said it was a dating sim? Wanting to romance a character IS NOT sexualizing them. And even if it was, so what? Live and let live. No one is hurting anyone by wanting to romance a character that isn't romanceable. I get that not everyone is into 'shipping', but don't be an arse about it. Johnny is a separate personality, so it's not like V would be dating herself/himself. I mean, the logistics of it are a little odd, but if theoretically Johnny was put into a clone body or back into his own, could work out.

Female V already has Judy forget the rest.
But suppose Femme V is not a lesbian/bi/pan?

What do you think guys, the option to find a cure for V and a body for Silverhand so that his consciousness can live
(choose between him and Jackie here)

At one point I did, but imo Johnny has too much baggage and isn’t over a woman he loved before. It wouldn’t feel right to take her place, and honestly I think the relationship works better with them as unwilling associates(to put it lightly) becoming friends

Disregarding how this is impossible anyway, had this been in the game I would have smashed my computer to pieces upon discovering it and never played a video game again.

No, I wouldn't want to see CDPR put any resources into it. If a modder wants to make it, then fine.

Has the OP been playing too much BG3?
Lol. But if it were BG3, both Johnny and Takemura would have been trying to hook up with V before Takemura even got them out of the trash dump.

Last edited:
Top Bottom