LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF THE ELF

+
Hello!
Here are the corrected Leader Ability play rates and win rates (the ones posted briefly yesterday were wrong, as some of you noticed). As always, we have data sorted by rank (see image below)

Season_Of_the_Elf (2).png

The data is also downloadable in the .xlsx format

To be fair Lined Pockets looks a lot less intimidating than estimated.
Unless I am mistaken TLG even listed BoG Warriors as a strong Tier 2 deck, given its supposed horrendous matchup against other meta decks.
Uprising is also a major surprise, I mean it is not exactly problematic, but for it to be described as a weak Tier 2 deck ...
Although the playrate is not very high, so naturally the value is higher than it would be at a higher representation.

Problem #1.

Problem #2.
[...]
I never claimed it was perfect and that nothing should be done about it.

[...]
I would really like to see SK warriors nerfed to the ground.
Why ? It is a decent and fair deck (if we exclude Eist) and usually it is considered something desirable if a deck fluctuates around Tier 2 (which they were before Eist was released).
If anything Eist should should be nerfed into the ground. I still do not see why SK Warriors of all things had to get a massively overstated support card in the first place.

Why do you ask when the answer was in the post you quoted?
The question was why Warrior SK itself would need to be nerfed into the ground, rather than the reason they are currently at the top again (Eist) ?

Edit: Warrior SK started very overtuned, however they were just a strong Tier 2 deck before the leader drop happened.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

Having a look at season-to-season comparison, I'm glad that the season of the Viper started with a patch, although the patch did not (in my opinion) address the BoG degeneracy sufficiently.
Charts for Viper season will most likely see the following decks having high playrate: Pirates Cove (Bleinheim brothers+poison package), Pincer Maneuver (Foltest+Pavetta), Carapace (Keltulis+Ciri). So there should be some 'freshness' comparing to the results of last 2 seasons, but by the end of the next month we will likely be tired by constantly facing the 'fresh' decks. :)

View attachment 11220845

Having a look at season-to-season comparison, I'm glad that the season of the Viper started with a patch, although the patch did not (in my opinion) address the BoG degeneracy sufficiently.
Charts for Viper season will most likely see the following decks having high playrate: Pirates Cove (Bleinheim brothers+poison package), Pincer Maneuver (Foltest+Pavetta), Carapace (Keltulis+Ciri). So there should be some 'freshness' comparing to the results of last 2 seasons, but by the end of the next month we will likely be tired by constantly facing the 'fresh' decks. :)
Fair point, the nerfs to the other top decks apparently only made the issue worse.
Who could have guessed that the Eist nerf was not enough (Bloodthirst 2->3) ?

I think it's very bad for this game that we are expected to just accept SK dominating every single month as a normal thing.
But I guess the devs completely disagree with me. Or maybe they need like 45 years of "analysis" to come to this conclusion lol.

I think it's pretty bad for this game that we are expected to just accept SK dominating every single month as a normal thing.
But I guess the devs completely disagree with me.
And a year ago people said the same about ST and harmony in specific.
In this regard Open Beta was a lot lot worse.

Guest 4375874

How so ?
Every faction (except NG) had at the very least 1 deck above 50%.
Just being present doesn't suggest a good state of play. SK has occupied that position for several months. We know Viy is the only reason OH is there, the card has completely ruined deathwish otherwise. No one will even touch the newly buffed deathwish cards because of it. For a brief moment I expected fog and frost to make a comeback and that lasted all but a few days. Arachas swarm is no better, it's the same mindless drones that frankly are just depressing likewise ST with uncounterable traps.

I still wish we got 3 seperate Pro rank stats, Top 100, Top 500 and the rest. But the community has been asking for this since CDPR started to release the stats, doubt they change it anytime soon :(

I still wish we got 3 seperate Pro rank stats, Top 100, Top 500 and the rest. But the community has been asking for this since CDPR started to release the stats, doubt they change it anytime soon :(
Because it's technically nearly impossible(at least complicated compare to the interest it has..) du the fact ranking of players is modified continously.
You can start a match being in the top 500 and be out of the top before the match end because others players have finish others matches in the mean time.
So I guess will never have such stats...

Because it's technically nearly impossible(at least complicated compare to the interest it has..) du the fact ranking of players is modified continously.
You can start a match being in the top 500 and be out of the top before the match end because others players have finish others matches in the mean time.
So I guess will never have such stats...
It depends how you record your stats, if you do them player by player you could take the Top X at the end of the season and look at their games

It depends how you record your stats, if you do them player by player you could take the Top X at the end of the season and look at their games
It's a different stats, as it will not represent all matches play in the top500 range during the season.

What you propose is stats that follow 500 or 100 players that finish in this top, It does not represent leader ability play but what a certain number of player have play, even when not in the top-x, which is totaly different from the goal of the current stats tab.

But it may be interesting in addition :)

Blaze of Glory is by far the strongest fraction according to win rate. And what did the Devs do? Nerf Crownsplitter down and only increased bloodthirst of Eist. From my perspective this will not help enough.

I would also really speak in favour for replacing the ability of Hjalmar and Blaze of Glory. So playing Eist will have less guaranteed point slam.

Top Bottom