Letho and save import problem

+
Letho and save import problem

Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to fix the problem with Letho. Apparently, by transfering my last save from W2 (scrolled to the bottom and chose the last one) Letho is missing from my game even though I let him live in W2. I'm now over 50h in W3 and I don't want to start over just for Letho but it would be nice to meet him nonetheless.

Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to fix the problem with Letho. Apparently, by transfering my last save from W2 (scrolled to the bottom and chose the last one) Letho is missing from my game even though I let him live in W2. I'm now over 50h in W3 and I don't want to start over just for Letho but it would be nice to meet him nonetheless.

Last save file is not necessarily the end-game save file. I made the same mistake at the beginning, chose the last save and imported. After that, I remembered that I actually created a new game in The Witcher 2 after completing the game. I had to look at the thumbnails to find the actual latest save.

Same thing here, used my very last save (that I especially prepared for The Witcher 3, checked multiple times) only to find out that Letho was missing from my TW3 playthrough, in the end I started over (after 50 hours) using the built-in save creator...

I have the same problem. I didn't even try to kill Letho in Witcher 2, so there is no chance I imported wrong save file. I was so excited seeing spoilers with Letho in Witcher 3. Now I'm lvl 27 and getting close to "The Battle of Kaer Morhen" quest... and only now I understood that something gone wrong. That there was a bug with importing file and I actually finished quest where I had to meet Letho long time ago... I tried to load early save and replay this quest - but I got the same result. There is no Letho. Like I killed him, but I didn't. It's so bad. I want to play this part of game but can't because of some import bug :(. And it's too late to start a new game and play all the staff again. Please make it possible to fix it and restart related quest some way. Please!.. It's very interesting part of the game and I don't want to miss it :(

Top Bottom