Level Experience. I hope it's not like ranked levels?

+
Level Experience. I hope it's not like ranked levels?

Am I the only one who's had a little bit of inconsistent leveling?

In the game you can only look up XP but sometimes when you load the game it'll show the level as a # of games won? But then at the end of matches ... sometime's it's an XP bar again?

But if I don't grind out a level in one day it resets? I think I'll manage to finally make it to level 10 tonight but is this how Ranked will work as well? Some games adjust rank each match but a leveling system like this will be problematic if it's only adjusted if you do it before the daily reset.

Well I've won 18 games today according to my DAILY score tracker. But I didn't level up from 9 to 10 when the log in said that would take 12 games. I give up.

You're confusing your level with the DAILY ROUNDS WON tracker. Two completely different things. The bar you see when you log in tracks your daily rounds won, and the tiers give you daily rewards. They have NOTHING to do with your actual level or rank. And yes, the daily rounds won tracker will reset every day. Your XP (or later in ranked your rank progression) will NOT reset every day.

As far as I'm aware, there is no way to check your XP progression outside of the end of game screen. To check your ranked progression later, you can check the leaderboard.

Next time you are in the end of game screen, maybe click through the pages slowly: first page game stats, second page daily rounds won tracker, third pag XP tracker. Hope that helps :)

There are three trackers.

At log in my "level" is displayed as needed 12 games.
At log in the daily tracker is 6 rounds for 100 ore, one ore pack.
Both of the above tracks reset daily.

There is a lv experience tracker with larger numbers that shows up at the end of games but you can only see it at the end of a game. It increase a small fraction in after each game.

I just logged in. Now it's showing me a progress bar for level 9... 3 / 24 rounds won.

Does that makes any sense at all to you? Because it doesn't to me.

I decided to play a match, win one round at least, and compare XP with the Win 3 / 24 progress bar I was shown when I logged in.

And. Now I'm level 10. After getting some XP from winning two rounds.

Edit ... What the helz. I close the post game screen and I'm still level 9.

Edit 2 ... I logged back in. I'm still level 9. Progress bar is updated: Win 5 / 24.

Last edited:
When you log in it shows you 3 things.

First is your level (that does not reset) You get Exp every game you play even if you lose the game and when you level up you get a reward. The exp needed for the next lev you can see only after you played a game. This level system goes all the way up to 100. There are some visual bugs attached to this so when you lev up it does not show the next lev sometimes (a reset helps).

Second is your rank. which you gain by playing on Ranked ladder. You can check your points till next lev in the ladder interface.

Third is the daily progression bar. How much till the tier reward. And it is shown in round wins. This one resets daily. This one has no level attached to it.

There are 4 tiers in daily. T1-3 wins or 6 rounds win for 100 ore T2 6 wins or 12 rounds win for 75 ore T3 12 wins or 24 rounds win for 50 ore T4 12 wins or 24 rounds win for 50 powder

I think what you mean with two bars showing: The daily rewards tracker at first shows you where you were last time you logged in, so if you log in for the first time on a new day, it'll still show from the previous day. This tracker then changes to NEW DAY and shows 0/6 again. Maybe that's where the confusion stems from? Because if it showed you 2/12 or something like that, that is the DAILY REWARDS tracker as well.

There is NO x amounts of wins till level up tracker. At all. The only XP progression we can see is after a game in the game end screen.

MirotheDragon;n9124230 said:
I think what you mean with two bars showing: The daily rewards tracker at first shows you where you were last time you logged in, so if you log in for the first time on a new day, it'll still show from the previous day. This tracker then changes to NEW DAY and shows 0/6 again. Maybe that's where the confusion stems from? Because if it showed you 2/12 or something like that, that is the DAILY REWARDS tracker as well.

There is NO x amounts of wins till level up tracker. At all. The only XP progression we can see is after a game in the game end screen.

You are wrong. You are not reading my posts. There <bold>are</bold> two progress trackers when I log in. The experience tracker at the end of games showed me leveling up. I did not in fact level up.

Ihear_BlueColors;n9126910 said:
You are wrong. You are not reading my posts. There are two progress trackers when I log in. The experience tracker at the end of games showed me leveling up. I did not in fact level up.

I never saw ax experience lvl bar track on log in. The only track that shows up at log in is the daily rewards one. Sometimes it shows 2 times because it resets. I think you are messing things up. But if you really think there is a problem, just take a screen shot and show us.

As for the experience tracker showing you lveled up at the end of the game when you really didnt, thats just a common bug at this patch. It also happens with the rank system.

Laveley;n9127040 said:
I never saw ax experience lvl bar track on log in. The only track that shows up at log in is the daily rewards one. Sometimes it shows 2 times because it resets. I think you are messing things up. But if you really think there is a problem, just take a screen shot and show us.

As for the experience tracker showing you lveled up at the end of the game when you really didnt, thats just a common bug at this patch. It also happens with the rank system.

It's not an ex bar. It's a progression bar. Win 5/12 rounds.

No Title

Here is the progress bar. I will try to reiterate this thread to you two.

I'm not seeing a daily progress bar because last night I ground out 18 wins. That's way more than 6. In case you're wondering.

I created this post. At the time when I logged in the progress bar-&-tracker was 3 / 24.

I logged back in to try and get an exact amount of experience I was short after a game.

I won the game. And then I watched my level 10 experience bar-&-tracker-&-gauge fill up and then exceed the requirements for level 10. My account did not, however, level up.

I logged off and logged back in. My progress bar-&-tracker ... did increase from 3 to 5. It's current value.

Attachments

• photo158550.jpg
    photo158550.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 38
Ihear_BlueColors;n9127260 said:
Here is the progress bar. I will try to reiterate this thread to you two. I'm not seeing a daily progress bar because last night I ground out 18 wins. That's way more than 6. In case you're wondering. I created this post. At the time when I logged in the progress bar-&-tracker was 3 / 24. I logged back in to try and get an exact amount of experience I was short after a game. I won the game. And then I watched my level 10 experience bar-&-tracker-&-gauge fill up and then exceed the requirements for level 10. My account did not, however, level up. I logged off and logged back in. My progress bar-&-tracker ... did increase from 3 to 5. It's current value.

Thats the daily rewards bar right there.

Just to clarify it to you: forget experience and lvl. Those only show up at the end of the match and really dont serve much of a purpose beyonde giving you ranked play access when you reach lvl 10 and some rewards each time you lvl up.

Your dailies are working accordingly, you had 3 rounds of 24 won, you played a match, won +2 rounds, logged in again and had 5 rounds. 3+ 2 = 5.

Maybe you are confusing yourself because its ROUNDS won, not MATCHES won. Say if you loose a match but won one round, that one round will fill the board of, obviously, rounds won.

The screenshot does indeed show the tracking of DAILY ROUNDS WON. You said you logged in with it showing 3/24 before, played one game that you won, logged off and logged in again, and then took the screenshot. It's 5/24 now because you did win 2 rounds since last log in. This tracker is x/6 for the first daily reward tier, then x/12 after the first six rounds won, then x/24 after a total of 18 (6+12) rounds won. This tracker your screenshot shows has NOTHING to do with your XP or levelling up. And yes, at the first log in of a new day, you will be shown two of these: The one from the previous day, and then NEW DAY and a new bar with 0/6.

As for the end of game screen: That one is buggy as hell this patch. Basically what I have watched: It will start out with your total after adding your new XP, but instead of resetting and then counting up for you to see, it just counts the new XP again, so the total shown IS wrong because it includes your newest XP gain twice. It's the same mess for ranked progression right now; the mechanics in the background seem to be working correctly but the visual at the end of game screen is messed up.

whats happening here is its showing you how many games you need to play to get the next major daily reward not your overall games played for the day

so on a fresh day will be between 0-6 then 0-12 then 0-24 and finally another 0-24

the tier you linked there is showing you how many rounds needed to be rewarded a garenteed 50 ore for example

That bar in your image is 100% your daily rewards tracker. It's not XP for leveling. You still see the daily levels after 6 round won. The second tier goes to 12 and the 3rd to 24 (which is the one in your image). It will reset once a day at the same time every day to 6 rounds.

The daily levels is not based on games won, it's based on rounds won. If you on 5/24 - that means your on 3rd tier for the day meaning you've won a total of 23 rounds since the last day ticked over (I think it's midnight GMT IIRC - maybe 1:00 am GMT.

(just a note im not talking about the daily reward bar here) but rating points and experience is somewhat glitched right now

so for instance lets say your at 1000 experience and earn 100 for the match instead of ending at 1100 experience it will start at 1100 experience and end at 1200 this is why you "leveled" but didnt really yet

Top Bottom