[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
Alastre
Yeah this is a bug that sometimes happens sadly. What fixes it is changing your Texture Quality slider (perhaps other sliders work too) to a different setting.

For some odd reason this makes the rain appear.

Thanks for the update! Torch brightness is looking great; moonshafts in KM still cause that weird effect on torches though much much weaker than other regions so I say you're doing great on that matter. Bloom in bog is better in my opinion but could be less and the fog is kinda light blueish... looks like snow mist rather than fog if you get what I mean.
Overall I say this is going in the right direction! :)

sober999
stlm 3.1.1 makes a number of changes to the way signs look. This makes it somewhat incompatible with standalone (read: better) mods that change the signs, so Mishikedman has taken these tweaks out in this version.

LukeSparow;n8298730 said:
sober999
stlm 3.1.1 makes a number of changes to the way signs look. This makes it somewhat incompatible with standalone (read: better) mods that change the signs, so Mishikedman has taken these tweaks out in this version.

I, understood ok

am working on updating the mode, and was looking for bugs peoples found since i completely forgot since then, whats going on here ? why someone making another mode and talking about it in this thread ? also you could have at the very least asked me if you could use STLM files

Last edited:
essenthy
Since you had been absent for such a long time we took it upon ourselves to fix a number of things we considered issues to polish up your mod.
I'm sure none of the people on this thread meant any harm, I know I didn't.
Mishikedman, who's been working on polishing the mod, has on numerous times expressed that he does not want any recognition for it and has a huge amount of respect for your work, which is definitely fantastic. I definitely agree.

If you wish us to stop our efforts to polish up STLM3.1.1 then we obviously will, it's your mod after all.

essenthy Sorry i made mistake but we tag you a lot of times and we thought you knew, also if this is a problem we can stop immediately. All of us impressed with your work have join forces to see what can we fix in all areas acros all regions. And it is not mod only edit before you update STLM. Mezziaz started with Moon fix and i continued from page 31. And we always praise you for your work because non of us didn't know magnitude of it before this eddit. Thank you and we are your army we can help :)

Mishikedman;n8295750 said:
Update is only in part now, because i had litle time for working on eddit, sory for that. Torch fire brightness is fixed now, bloom for bog in part fixed but you judge on that... Moon flare is in part fixed for Kaer Morhen, but it will be fixed for all regions tomorrow. Please test it :D

https://mega.nz/#!HZAzQARK!jHcOTifoHoRDmZMmcyru1w5S94FodpONsqPIZvPowHE [h=3][/h]

Thanks! Will give this a try.

Is the size of the moon back to default in this or the same large size as in the origianl STLM 3.1 release?

essenthy;n8300470 said:
am working on updating the mode, and was looking for bugs peoples found since i completely forgot since then, whats going on here ? why someone making another mode and talking about it in this thread ? also you could have at the very least asked me if you could use STLM files

He did! But you were not around. Also, he's fixed a ton of bugs in a very short time from your original mod (some of which you claimed were impossible to fix) so how about you give him a bit of gratitude? He could help you get your mod to absolute perfection, something you probably could never do on your own.

Besides, the impression a lot of people had was that you were fed up modding Witcher 3 lighting.

Last edited:
LukeSparow;n8263900 said:
JaeSwan
Do you mean that the fog gets extremely bright whenever you tread on the water?
I have noticed that, looked exactly like the bloom fog issue a lot of people encountered in Skellige at the lighthouse with the og STLM 3.

Yeah, I would say it looks a lot like the bug at the lighthouse. Turning bloom off fixes it just like it did then, so it might be the same exact thing. Still present in 4.5. ManualSave_8559a_7e116c00_4c0de40.png

JaeSwan;n8304020 said:
Yeah, I would say it looks a lot like the bug at the lighthouse. Turning bloom off fixes it just like it did then, so it might be the same exact thing. Still present in 4.5.

Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about. Good that it's being reported cause I forgot! Seems to be the same thing as what was going on with the lighthouse bug.

If someone takes your painting(for which you worked for years) and paints something else on it you'll be displeased as well. I hope essenthy is still working on his mod, there are a lot of people still using the orginal mod.

Evgdan95;n8306640 said:
If someone takes your painting(for which you worked for years) and paints something else on it you'll be displeased as well. I hope essenthy is still working on his mod, there are a lot of people still using the orginal mod.

Mishideman fixed BUGS. Huge difference to actually changing the artistic design of it.

Top Bottom