List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

+
Is Dogtown paying electricity bills or does it have its own power plant?
Looks like an answer was posted today in the "Concept Art" thread:
Scraps from The Past

View attachment 11358991

Wondering why this pile of AeroZep scrap, squatting right in the stadium’s stomach, ain’t been junked for parts yet? Well, it’s a vital part of Kurt’s wonderland. The nuclear heart nestled inside feeds Dogtown’s folks with juice, no bills attached. Toss in water, a roof overhead, all for zip… you begin to grasp the siren song of Hansen’s “utopia”.

My advice: stay away from this flame, or get burned.

Is Dogtown paying electricity bills or does it have its own power plant?
Scraps from The Past

View attachment 11358991

Wondering why this pile of AeroZep scrap, squatting right in the stadium’s stomach, ain’t been junked for parts yet? Well, it’s a vital part of Kurt’s wonderland. The nuclear heart nestled inside feeds Dogtown’s folks with juice, no bills attached.
Well, what do you know? They actually thought about that :)

The chooms have been testing the game in the Warsaw Tour and have given us news,

I have updated the list of improvements that will include the patch or Phantom liberty.

Hopefully there will be much more, they are testing a demo from months ago.

CDPR is looking for the final version before finishing Cyberpunk 2077. There is a lot of motivation, there are many changes and improvements!!!

My netrunners will be god-like. If I get 20 more to perk into reflexes
Nothing wrong with that. Technically, your character has earned it. But, I would expect that the expansion DLC will raise the "level" of the campaign. There will probably be many more changes under the hood to better balance mechanics, overall. Hopefully, players will be clawing for those extra points.

Nothing wrong with that. Technically, your character has earned it. But, I would expect that the expansion DLC will raise the "level" of the campaign. There will probably be many more changes under the hood to better balance mechanics, overall. Hopefully, players will be clawing for those extra points.
Looking forward to seeing the new hacking. Right now I kill everything with a glance.

Stacking will be odd since you can kind of do it already with the right hacks and cyberdeck

Hi everyone,

So, maybe I'm a little bit stupid but I can't understand one thing:

Can I expect a 2.0 patch for CP2077 if i don't buy the DLC, or it comes only for the owners of Phantom Liberty ?

Anyone have any info on the attribute system

Do you still need to level each attribute level up by using weapons/quick hacks and such?

What do you think of the new trailer?

As new features, this has surprised me:

There will be hunters who will try to kill us in Night City.

If the fights in vehicles are random that means that we have an AI for the vehicles that exceeds the old rail system, good work!!!! That could allow illegal races in the city in the future.

In the combat in vehicles they attack us with motorcycles!!! Will we finally have npcs on a motorcycle around the city?

We will be able to hack the cars, I like it!!!

The ways of killing enemies are much more aggressive.

We will be able to jump from the moving vehicle and attack.

The Relic makes us killing machines without physical limitations!!!

I hope that on Thursday we can see the new police with a gameplay, we will finally feel that there is an authority on the streets with intelligence.

We will have illegal weapons that we can only get in Dogtown.

Random events look very interesting to play between missions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom