List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

+
She'll still be waiting technically. We just don't have to SEE that she's waiting. lmfao. That woman's gonna be bones by the time I'm ready to see her. I think I might do a restart tomorrow...not sure. I removed all mods that require core mods so should be good to go? If not then I'll remove the rest of the cosmetic mods I left in, though they never broke before but there's a first time for everything, right?
You may want to sit this out a little further. This update has some serious problems.

You may want to sit this out a little further. This update has some serious problems.
Uh oh...what happun? Haven't seen much except some crashes on ppl who had mods still in their folders. Then again, observing a discord server so probably not the best indication of things. Did see that tires actually pop and driving is better.

Uh oh...what happun? Haven't seen much except some crashes on ppl who had mods still in their folders. Then again, observing a discord server so probably not the best indication of things. Did see that tires actually pop and driving is better.
Nope, more than that.
There are some crowd issues with face textures and models swapping out randomly, people are still getting the metallic RT bug, I 've had more than one vehicle spawn out of the sky, enemies levitating more than 1.63( I'm only an hour into wandering around Watson)some odd control issues. Feels like they added a lot of stuff without fixing all that much, though I'm sure they did quite a bit of fixing.

Top of the list for me atm is that photo mode is now ruined because virtually all of the hair cards no longer cast shadows, so character faces and heads glow as a result, and there's a large gap in between V's neck and chest on either side of her body now. Also it's not saving pictures for me. Photo mode broken. Doesn't matter what render setting you have either.

Can you try to do this action with this type of police cars?

1. Get in front to not let them pass.

2. Out of the car

3. Wait a seconds

4. Get back in the car and...

5. The police go crazy.

Let me know if you can also see this problem.

It only happens to me with this type of police car.

Last edited:
Nope, more than that.
There are some crowd issues with face textures and models swapping out randomly, people are still getting the metallic RT bug, I 've had more than one vehicle spawn out of the sky, enemies levitating more than 1.63( I'm only an hour into wandering around Watson)some odd control issues. Feels like they added a lot of stuff without fixing all that much, though I'm sure they did quite a bit of fixing.

Top of the list for me atm is that photo mode is now ruined because virtually all of the hair cards no longer cast shadows, so character faces and heads glow as a result, and there's a large gap in between V's neck and chest on either side of her body now. Also it's not saving pictures for me. Photo mode broken. Doesn't matter what render setting you have either.
Damn. That does not bode well. Hopefully they can fix these issues quickish...It's not the end of the world if I have to wait. Still have BG3 to play around in.

Can you try to do this action with this type of police cars?

1. Get in front to not let them pass.

2. Out of the car

3. Wait a minute

4. Get back in the car and...

5. The police go crazy.

Let me know if you can also see this problem.
lmao.

The improvements are very good!!!! There is a lot of improvement work behind this patch, but fixes need to be made to patch 2.0.

It has some bugs. I love testing systems and I would like someone else to confirm if this error can be seen and it is not my problem.

One more bug I've seen, police officers in burned cars.

Post automatically merged:

Clean installation eliminating all residual files as they say on the official website. No mod and clean save of the first hours of the game.

Guys, cheer up and it is greatly appreciated that Night City is now more alive, but we have to test more before delivering a product.

And this blood dripping from the wounded policeman? It looks ridiculous in a game of such quality.

A 2.1 patch is definitely needed in the coming weeks.

Although all the improvements are incredible!!!

There are still a few months to fix the bugs. Many have been corrected, without a doubt patch 2.0 represents an important advance for the final version of the game.

Last edited:
The Health and RAM meter arbitrarily appears and disappears in Cyberpunk 2.0

Can developers please add an options menu toggle to leave the health and RAM bar on a all times?

And, apparently aiming down sights fills your speakers with annoying static sound for several seconds. What possible purpose does this 'feature' serve? Can this please have the option to be toggled off as well?

A cooldown has been added to healing items and grenades so you won't be able to spam them.

After messing around with combat for awhile, I actually really like this change. Combat feels much more grounded and thought out vs a craft and spam fest. It also improved crafting and skill trees by simplifying these systems of their bloat. Really like the changes to the skill tree and crafting.

Overall, combat is vastly improved. And damn are cops aggressive haha. Even after removing the stars, cops in the area that were looking for me seem to get re-aggro'd. Not sure if intentional but I actually liked it. It made it feel as if the cops gave up searching for me but did not forget who I was. So I still had to be careful in that area.

I hope this resurges Cyberpunk 2077 enough for CD to maybe do more DLC content and keep improving the game till maybe the sequel (assuming theres one).

After messing around with combat for awhile, I actually really like this change. Combat feels much more grounded and thought out vs a craft and spam fest. It also improved crafting and skill trees by simplifying these systems of their bloat. Really like the changes to the skill tree and crafting.

Overall, combat is vastly improved. And damn are cops aggressive haha. Even after removing the stars, cops in the area that were looking for me seem to get re-aggro'd. Not sure if intentional but I actually liked it. It made it feel as if the cops gave up searching for me but did not forget who I was. So I still had to be careful in that area.

I hope this resurges Cyberpunk 2077 enough for CD to maybe do more DLC content and keep improving the game till maybe the sequel (assuming theres one).
The sequel has been confirmed and they're gonna be working on it come 2024. As far as more expansions/DLC, I doubt it but stranger things have happened. If they're not gonna have V in the sequel, I would prefer a post-ending expansion that gives proper closure on V's fate, but that's VERY wishful thinking. I just want to play as my boys again in the sequel.

Nope, more than that.

Just outta curiosity, do you have mods installed?

Combat feels much more grounded and thought out vs a craft and spam fest.

An option you chose to use? I can't understand why so many people like when optional features are taken away. You never had to use grenade spam, and honestly, I didn't like it myself but there are people who do so why would you take that away from them?

An option you chose to use? I can't understand why so many people like when optional features are taken away. You never had to use grenade spam, and honestly, I didn't like it myself but there are people who do so why would you take that away from them?
I agree with that point but you still don't have to use grenades, it's just annoying that they're always there.

I agree with that point but you still don't have to use grenades, it's just annoying that they're always there.
Whats funny too is grenades are WAY more powerful now, most fights now boil down to:

Funnel enemies into door/choke point
Throw one nade and kill entire group

A lot of the changes they made seem so poorly thought out, this is such a weird update

Of course. Even the save files were relocated and it's a brand new character.
It's not me, it's the update.
badhairday.jpg 1695395159169.png

Top Bottom