Little problem

+
I'm sure its all conected with the mysterious maintenance break which was yesterday MuAHAAHHAAHH PURE EVIL :mad:

umm how do i say?

if i try to view someone post who is on my ignore list it dont work anymore.

dont worry if your a legit cyberpunk fan then your not on my ignore list, just the dubious users who are here for ummm, yeah i ignore alot of stuff on the net, dont be offended.

....crickets

:)

naw really just threads about forced sex and child prostitution and shit like that, yeah we have had that shit here...i tend to put some people on ignore.

edit

double post problem again :(

How did the forum got this messed up? Everything was working great until a few days ago.

I'm still having problems. I keep getting "The following errors occurred with your submission: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds." and some weird error message when i try to post or edit something. It is really annoying.

Still, i've managed to not to double post, not even once.. Thats something.

How did the forum got this messed up? Everything was working great until a few days ago.

I'm still having problems. I keep getting "The following errors occurred with your submission: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds." and some weird error message when i try to post or edit something. It is really annoying.

Still, i've managed to not to double post, not even once.. Thats something.

Yep thats crap + I cannot logout and its all after that maintenance break by cdpr ;)

Yep thats crap + I cannot logout and its all after that maintenance break by cdpr ;)

This is just sad. I keep getting this error and when i get this error forum lags so terribly it makes me want to destroy my computer.

"Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791"

Someone has to fix this and soon.

Forum bugs that occur after maintenance will be dealt with soon. Your patience is appreciated.

Temporarily, if you want to avoid double posting, try to use "Go Advanced" button and post from there instead of using "Quick Reply".

Forum bugs that occur after maintenance will be dealt with soon. Your patience is appreciated.

Temporarily, if you want to avoid double posting, try to use "Go Advanced" button and post from there instead of using "Quick Reply".

I never double posted.. Ever. And i use the quick reply. I'm very careful about it.. :D

I will unlock an achievement or something.

Top Bottom