LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS DURING GWENT CHALLENGER - 17.12.2017

+
Alternate art cards should be a thing. Granted they shouldn't be 3x more likely than other cards of the same rarity. Perhaps make them promotional cards for special one off events (and these ones only for beta particapants who already have the cards). Just don't get rid of them entirely

Im so dissapointed that this whole twitch event was for pc only. I would have loved Those titles and players favourite. What was Freddies card btw?
And ye i did love the scenery of the event with all the actors. Just extremely dissapointed in the hate for scoia tael

The way I understand their freebies to work is that you open up your cards and magically find a card you had no clue you had, I'm looking at you dikstra and madman lugos. Then no message here nor there but you could go into your collection and click filters option then toggle ownership to new. I hope its not too powerful a card, I had to sleep during the stream. Oo

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, no date yet for the MidWinter Update? I was expecting it sometime this next week, since they now revealed all cards...

RVG1926;n10017071 said:
Did anyone like the new muligan UI? Personaly i can't say i liked it that much. It feels more like tiles than cards. :/
I like the concept a lot ... I've always gotten sick of sliding side to side with not all cards visible at once. So functionally I like it better. Aesthetically I agree it doesn't look as pretty. I'd prefer more functional personally.

4RM3D;n10016821 said:
Not many people talk about it, but the decoration in the castle was absolutely amazing. The art on the walls, the costumes, the actors walking around. All of this really added to the atmosphere.
Yes also the Cosplayer were fun, nice that they tried to create a good witcher atmosphere.

Originally posted by RVG1926 View Post
Did anyone like the new muligan UI? Personaly i can't say i liked it that much. It feels more like tiles than cards. :/

Rawls;n10018851 said:
I like the concept a lot ... I've always gotten sick of sliding side to side with not all cards visible at once. So functionally I like it better. Aesthetically I agree it doesn't look as pretty. I'd prefer more functional personally.

I agree with both of you guys and i hope we can choose :)

For the castle i enjoy the decoration, the actor, the game, all of that was cool except the RNG effects on new cards XD

Why the hell is arachas quen imune to damage, i have regis in deck that boosted big on unseen elder so far.
:comeatmebro:

Pruny;n10020271 said:
Why the hell is arachas quen imune to damage, i have regis in deck that boosted big on unseen elder so far.
:comeatmebro:

Regis doesn't do damage, he weakens. But yeah, A. Queen only boosts now, so it's less interesting for Regis, who goes for base strength.

Anyhow, I think it's great that A. Q. now protects its value a bit better, even though it will still be risky against effects like scorch or igni. I like the immune tag for this leader. We'll see how useful it is after the patch :)

devivre;n10021311 said:
[...] it's less interesting for Regis, who goes for base strength.

Regis' taste preference might see some change in the Midwinter patch.

4RM3D;n10021361 said:
Regis' taste preference might see some change in the Midwinter patch.

Which would be sad because Regis really does give a pretty decent amount of value and the ability of normal Regis made sense for a vampire, probably more than the other consume vampires, that will soon change.

Top Bottom