Loading Game Problem

+
Loading Game Problem

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I read through as many of the stickies as I could about ths issue and I may have looked over it but this problem is killin' me. I've been running The Witcher very smooth since the day it was released. I haven't made it far due to working and college but I play it everytime I get to. I only have 3 save games on hand for the sake of me fixing a mistake I made in game but now when I try and load a game I get a error and the game shuts down. No matter what file I load it crashes. I know it was probably mentioned somewhere about this problem and I overlooked it and I apologize if I have. Thanks for reading and giving my any advice/help.

Hard to say but.... there could be something to be done... Create a Dxdiag log and a report save as HTML using this tool System Information for WindowsExplain your problem and put your nickPut all that in an email and send it to the adress in my signature !

Thanks. I'll try and do that for ya haha. I'm too impatient to read the readme files for these types for things so I might be awhile.Actually can someone just run me through that real quick. I need to get to work soon and I don't have time to fiddle with this. I'd appreciate it greatly. There's even a cookie involved for the help.

where does it crash (what area are the saved games in?)What is your video card, and driver revision?Try copying your saves, reinstall the game, and see if that helps. If you can load games after a fresh install, pull the saved games back into the directory and try. If it starts crashing again, then likely you have some corruption in the saved games data, and you'll hvae to start over (unless someone can send you a save close to where you are at...)Just some suggestions. I have no idea what mobidoy sent you...

It crashes as soon as the game loads fully. I'm currently stuck in the Trade Quarter after killing the werewolf. And sorry mods for the double post earlier. My video card is an NVida 7300. Driver number 8.3.2.0. I know the cards old but I'm using a laptop. Everything ran wonderfully smooth until yesterday when the game wouldn't load.

Top Bottom