Looking for a way to make a npc do specific animation

+

Hello people. As the title says I am looking for a way to makes npcs do specifics animation. Just like little Ciri on this video above. I don't how to do it. I see the mod he uses but that doesn't tell me much. Is there a mod that could help me to force npc to take different kind of poses? Thank you very much in advance.
I mean Storyboard UI and w2scene dialogue encoder seem really hard to use... I bad at this stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks but The Witcher 3 Animation mod seems to works on the character you are in control. Or Am I mistaken? As Storyboard UI I would love to use it. But W2scene dialogue is required? If yes I would need a tutorial but the links W2scene that point to the tutorial don't work anymore...

open consol and type for example: Ciri
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I think it will do just fine if I can get it to work. Problem is I get this on installation but I don't know why. Script merger finds nothing to fix:

Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\storyboardasset.ws(229): Property 'mesh' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(27): Property 'environmentParameters' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(55): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(56): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(57): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(58): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(59): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(64): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(65): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(66): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(67): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [modstoryboardui]local\shotviewer\shotcamera.ws(68): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Thank you for your reply. I find only one :( You mean I need it twice or I should delete one if I have two?

do you ave environment UI mod?
it use environmentParameters

for 'mesh' property exists, I do not know, but have a mod that uses it.

remove all mods before using the storyboard

Thanks again for your reply. My mods are console debug, AMM, Bootstrap, Grandmasters original colors, Hair physics 60fps, HD Reworked Project, mod long and loose no HW, Physics for all, Shared Imports, TW2 Gear, TW2 Gear Icons and Original Witcher Armor Sets. And of Courrse Story board UI. If this can help someone to help figure out what's wrong. I really would like to use Storyboard UI with mods if I can for an ongoing project. But I will try without mods just to see if the problem comes from one of my mods.
Post automatically merged:

I have tried without mods except AMM... Doesn't work. The same message keeps poping.

Last edited:
I did not try it, but yes there are modders who use it, he just did not read your post. here it is necessary to be patient to have an answer, try to write to the author

Top Bottom