Looking for Neutral Deck Leader Synergies

+
I recently finished the leader mastery contract for my all-neutral cards deck (Fruits of Ysgith). Now I'm looking for a new leader ability that synergizes well with a neutral deck to take its place for the neutral card daily quests.

Any suggestions?

Have you completed your Jackpot contract? I have an almost-all-neutral deck with that ability. It's more on the meme side and it runs some less popular cards. It's not exactly competitive, but I've had a lot of fun in the Training mode and managed to win many games (I completed my contract with that deck). There are 20 neutral cards and 5 Syndicates. 2 of those Syndicates are crucial to make use of the leader ability (Bincy and Philippa), the others can be replaced with something else if you prefer more neutrals in your deck.

I've just had a draw with an ST Spell/Nature Gift deck. Xavier got rid of my opponent's orbs and Shaping Nature, Dulla and Runewright made a decent gold, Bincy got boosted to nearly 20p points, Phillipa stole the defender, and finally Geralt Yrden took care of the boosts on the other side. You can give it a go, it runs some cards that your opponent might not expect.

DRK3

Forum veteran
For full neutral decks you can use

MO: Force of Nature, Fruits (which you already used)
SY: Blood Money
SK: Reckless Flurry, Patricidal Fury, (not sure if Blaze of Glory requires the discarded card to be SK)
ST: Deadeye Ambush, Invigorate, Guerrilla Tactics
NR: Uprising, Shieldwall
NG: Imprisonment, Tactical Decision, Doublecross, Imposter

There's no shortage of good leaders for neutral decks, it all depends on your goal for the leader, if you want control, pointslam, protection for engines, etc.

UMA22

Forum regular
I recently finished the leader mastery contract for my all-neutral cards deck (Fruits of Ysgith). Now I'm looking for a new leader ability that synergizes well with a neutral deck to take its place for the neutral card daily quests.

Any suggestions?
try the witcher deck, with NR or SK, i play it with NR it much more stronger, vezemir and leo have really good synergie with keldar, for the leader ability i suggest Shieldwall, i wont tell my secret about this deck it one of my strongest.
do the neutral card task isn't a problem for me, just try it, easy to build type witcher in the filter with NR and put them all, then sort intressting one and put other card that will have synergie with the one you chose

Top Bottom