Make better use of the guest room in Corvo Bianco [Spoilers]

+
Ugh, yeah this thread is depressing, but I totally agree with pretty much everything that has been said.

"Be It Ever So Humble" really didn't live up to my expectations, especially after having played the entirety of Blood and Wine, which in and of itself was an excellent expansion, one of the best in years.

When B.B. told me that the guest bedroom was available at Corvo Bianco, I was so certain that the whole crew was going to show up at the end and that we were going to have a last big hurrah kind of like we did at Kaer Morhen.

The fact that Triss actually teases you about this - she jokes that Zoltan is moving in - kind of rubs salt in the wound. When she said that I thought to myself, "Great! When's he coming?! Let him stay upstairs! I'll get out the Gwent cards!"

Really not sure what happened. Was it budgetary? Were the devs running out of time and wanted to release the expansion to coincide with the summer break?

Just wanted to say that I very much like the ideas mooted in the first post. It would be great if they were realised.

Great idea OP!

I totally agree with you, and no, we should never give up! Who knows, with enough support they might actually change something, maybe with the "possible" EE.

Thank you guys. I appreciate the late comment, I was afraid the thread was dead for good.

Hedop..
EFFING BRILLIANT
With a little imagination thanks to you I'm not as disappointed! Thanks :love:
2019 thread lives on
Xoxox Kc

Agree ! I know it's been a while since the chain started. Yet it is extremely disappointed you cannot launched a feast in your house. Nor that you cannot have more than 1 visit. Common CDRP, you guys are awesome, I know you could do it .

Top Bottom