map marker limitation

+
Hi! There's one weird issue with the map that keeps me guessing if I'm having a glitch of some kind. I can only place a single user marker on the map - each next RMB click just moves it to the new spot, erasing previous position. Sure, there're also custom markers of three different types, but those are also limited - the game only allows to use 10. So there's a cap of eleven user markers I can have on the map at any given moment. I must be doing something wrong - please let me know. Thanks!

If you're referring to the green pin, you can only have one at any one time.
The other markers - red skull, blue triangle and the "i", are limited in total number. I don't know what's the limit but it's in the region of 5-10.

huh... so, that is in fact how it's supposed to be. I wonder if there's any good reason to set a limit on the number of user markers. Especially such short limit for a game that combines an enormous amount of content with an open world style. Great game, but some odd odd technical choices.

True. Another thing I find rather irksome is that you can only have one quest active at one time on the map. So if there're other quest objectives in the vicinity you wouldn't know unless you've made a scan of your active quests.

Right, that's another issue of the same nature. These surely are minor things comparing to the fantastic experience that the game offers. But still - the more surprising it seems to me that little draw-backs like that weren't fixed with one of the patches. Hopefully, they will at some point.

I doubt it. CDPR have ceased all development on this game, AFAIK, and they're focusing on their next title, CP2077 (which I'm very much looking forward to.)

Top Bottom