Map mod question/CDPR map question?

+
Map mod question/CDPR map question?

would it be possible to seamlessly integrate white orchards and skelige islands in to the Valen game map? Let me clarify what I'm asking, you know how when you reach the end of the world map it says "you've reached the end of the world, turn back". Instead of that can zone loading markers be placed in the appropriate locations so that you automatically load into the skelige islands or white orchards map? Maybe this is already in the game and I just don't know, but every time I've traveled from white orchards to velen I've used the fast travel sign posts...

Is it possible to go tho different zones by foot or boat? If not could this not be added to the game? Just saying its a immersion thing, or perhaps create a gate checkpoint that is the pass between white orchards/velen on foot and if your sailing west in the sea automatically load into the skelige region? Is this a thing? Can you do this and if not could it be added?

Yeah I would love to see a boat service between skellige and velen/novigrad. But connecting velen and white orchard that way would be hard to explain since the regions are not in any way adjacent

it could be as simple as like there being a guard gate with a road leading out, and then instead of it saying "end of the world" could be something like "journey to white orchards" yes or no kinda thing. I guess I'm asking if it's possible to add in game map transitions when you get to the edge of the map in the direction of wherever the other map is.

Top Bottom