Melee Weapon Variety

+
They can also add Swiss Army Knife and SwissTool :D
Laugh if you will but I kept a small Swiss Army Knife in my first aid kit when I was in the military. The little one with the tweezers, plastic toothpick, nail file, small scissors, and a tiny blade I honed to razor sharpness. There were times and places each of those were invaluable, especially the tweezers.

Laugh if you will but I kept a small Swiss Army Knife in my first aid kit when I was in the military.

I won't it is good knife :D my dad used to have one but someone steal it, so my sister buy him a zippo :D

I am not sure but i thought i see in cyberpunk pnp that you had something like SwissTool ? not melee weapon but probably something connected to Techie skills.

Johnny Mnemonic lazer whip.
giphy.gif

I just hope they get creative with this one.

But melee game kinda reminds me of Shadow Warrior 2 right now only with a shorter dash/dodge distance. If that's what their going for then it would be a blast. SW2 was satisfying as hell. The melee inputs when playing on PC, the weapon variety(though i'm hoping for way more in CP77), the dismemberment system. :love:

I want swords, axes, hammers, hitting people with firearms, boxing gloves, knives, clubs, maces, morningstars, improvised objects, municipal employees, etc. as melee weapons. Give me options!

Top Bottom