Miscellaneous questions

+
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, so please let me know if I'm not. Anyway, I bought a new laptop recently so that I could play the game, and it does play. But movement is slow, and turning is too fast. I posted on another site about this along w/ a long list of my specs, and was told basically that the salesman was wrong and this computer is not powerful enough for the game. I just wanted to post here too and see what you all thought--possibly going to take it back, but want to find out more before I do. : )

btw...I got the specs from Belarc and the whole thing is huge, so if anyone can help with this, please let me know what part of the specs you need and then I can post them here for you.

Thanks so much for your help!
Tracy

In case of a laptop the least we need is brand name and model symbol. Then we can look up the rest (and paste it here). In the mean time try setting all the graphic settings to lowest and switch everything off in the postprocessing section and see if the game becomes playable.

I have the steam version and I put aside (in another folder) some saves from before completing achievement rewarding quests. Now I put them back in the folder but they don't appear in the save list when loading a save. What can I do?

Hallelejulah, there is the miscellaneous thread again. I was thinking, it was deleted, too. Now I'm very happy.

Now to my question:

In the game there are aim-crossbow-bolts. As it named, I suppose they has a auto-aim-function. But I don't know, how to use it. Because I have a personal-handicap with aiming-function in games, I must knew it.. Thanks.

Hello can anybody tell me how to edit the .fbx files for modding?
The original file ist 25mb but when i edit and export it is just 500kb...what wrong?
I am using Blender

Hallelejulah, there is the miscellaneous thread again. I was thinking, it was deleted, too. Now I'm very happy.

Now to my question:

In the game there are aim-crossbow-bolts. As it named, I suppose they has a auto-aim-function. But I don't know, how to use it. Because I have a personal-handicap with aiming-function in games, I must knew it.. Thanks.

I'm assuming you know how to equip/make active the crossbow. If so, I'll also assume you know how to manually aim the crossbow. If you are using a mouse and keyboard, you know that you have to hold down the middle button to manually aim. Well the only thing you have to do to auto aim is just press the middle button without holding it down and that's it. The target has to be active, meaning selected or appearing with its healthbar over its head in order for the auto-aim to lock on to it. You can also actively select the target with the "Z" key to be sure it locks on to it. Just don't hold the middle key down. If you have accidentally, just hit the "Spacebar" to get out of manual aim mode.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

I'm having an issue in Novigrad at the Kingfisher for Priscilla's song. There is a delay between lines where the audio transitions abruptly and it really takes the emotional wind out of the sails. Anyone else have this issue?

Hello,

now i have only one little question. I hope somebody can help me. It is a little curious. Often (not always) the agreed request is reduced by one crone (e.g. 249 crones instead of 250 crones, or now 499 instead of the agreed 500 crones) at me. Is this a bug or has it other reasons?

Thanks in advance and have a nice evening.

PS Of course I am playing with patch 1.10. But I have this little issue with the previous patched versions, too.

Last edited:
just want to ask

i finish HOS on normal game and already runewright my armor and steel weapon after that i make save game and start new game+

after prologue i check on my steel sword and amor, all Runewright is gone

its design like that or its bug ?

just want to ask

i finish HOS on normal game and already runewright my armor and steel weapon after that i make save game and start new game+

after prologue i check on my steel sword and amor, all Runewright is gone

its design like that or its bug ?

Same thing happened for me, so I think it's by design.

Hello,

next question from me. I want to know: Which version has introduced the friendly-fire-blockade? Because I noticed it first with patch 1.11. Was it introduced with this version (1.11)? Or was it intoduced earlier (then ash on my head)?

Don't know if there was an answer to such question: is it worth anything trophies which give bonus to "dismember enemies"?
For example currently I use "noonwraith trophy", which "Gives +5% experience from killing humans and nonhumans" and I have Griffin trophy, which can increase chanse of dismemebering. Is it worth more, tan EXP in your opinion? And actually I'm not sure if I know how, in game, that "dismemebering" works

Top Bottom