Missing Gwent Card

+
Hello!

So, I decided to start a new playthrough after giving up on the game because of some bugged quests on the past.
I love this game so much that I decided to platinum it, but it seems I have encountered another "platinum-breaking bug".

The Miraculous guide says that I still have a missing card @ Velen. So I look for it on a checklist and there it is: "Eredin Bringer of Death".
I learn that this card is bugged, but you can get her @ the High Stakes Tournament. So I go there, win the tournament and get the card.

Problem is, theres still a missing card. I checked 2 checklists thoroughfully.

Please, help me!

How many cards left to collect in the category "players of no repute" (or something like that)? Or does it report there's still a card left to collect in Velen?
If you could post what you've collected and where we might be able to help. As it is it's rather hard to pin point what you're missing.
Post automatically merged:

A thought occurred to me - have you visited all the merchants in Velen and bought cards off them? They are:
  • The innkeep at Inn at the Crossroads
  • Merchant at Midcopse
  • The Quartermaster and the trader at Crow's Perch
  • Merchant at Lindenvale
  • Merchant at Claywich (but he needs to be rescued first)

Last edited:
Yeah, every single merchant, even the one that needs rescuing.

I still have to get cards at other places like novigrad and Skellige, but I don't want to do that if the Quest is bugged to begin with.
I have all the cards that this site says there is in Velen.

Thank you for your attention, when I get home I'll list every single card I have.

OK. I assume you have the HoS DLC? If so, there's a merchant somewhere in Novigrad (the region, not the city) that I *think* sells not only cards from HoS but from the main game, that may allow you to catch up.

I am having a similar issue. I never received the "Eredin Bringer of Death" card. This card is my last card to complete Collect 'Em All and I only have one other quest to complete (B&W DLC: Capture the Castle). PS4 v 1.60

I am having a similar issue. I never received the "Eredin Bringer of Death" card. This card is my last card to complete Collect 'Em All and I only have one other quest to complete (B&W DLC: Capture the Castle). PS4 v 1.60

Are you sure it's not among your leader cards? Did you win against all Velen Gwent players?

Reloading a previous save game to try again is often your best shot.

But you can also reach out to support if you are sure you met all requirements to get that achievement.

Top Bottom