Jobs Support Register

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
gWwynbleidd think it was explained here before not sure. anyway the animation in inventory will be completely vanilla. That seriously is the best way as that has all the other connected animations like animated short sheeting and idle animations for example relaxing his shoulders etc.

MonarchX there is an options menu which allows you to toggle certain features.
-animated BG
-e3 map textures
-e3 minimap textures
-loading screen style (bw/coloured)
-3d live bestiary

as you can see, what you described isnt in there (just listed them since its fitting and hasnt been posted here yet).
However with your history as the master of merging mods im certain you will find a way to get both mods running together ;)
 

spoxox

Junior Member
KamehamehaNudel;n10658781 said:
the animation in inventory will be completely vanilla. That seriously is the best way as that has all the other connected animations like animated short sheeting and idle animations for example relaxing his shoulders etc.
Just a question, is the E3 inventory animation still in game? I get why you decided to go with the vanila animation, but if the demo animation is there, maybe you could make a version with it, without all the sheathing animations, just Geralt in that position, like it was on "E3". I'm really tierd of that normal standing animation, and i guess the same goes for a lot of people, even if it's another animation, i would still preffer something different! Nontheless that's just a question and my opinion, so it's nothing important ;) Keep up the good work!
 

gWwynbleidd

Junior Member
spoxox;n10659321 said:
Just a question, is the E3 inventory animation still in game? I get why you decided to go with the vanila animation, but if the demo animation is there, maybe you could make a version with it, without all the sheathing animations, just Geralt in that position, like it was on "E3". I'm really tierd of that normal standing animation, and i guess the same goes for a lot of people, even if it's another animation, i would still preffer something different! Nontheless that's just a question and my opinion, so it's nothing important ;) Keep up the good work!
Yeah i wouldn't mind throwing off all the sheathing and other animations for an unique stance
 
spoxox no, that particular E3 animation is not in the game. Of course there are other standing positions, but in our opinion they are all not worth sacrificing the rest, hence our decision for keeping vanilla.
 

NeonixZmatrix

Junior Member
KamehamehaNudel;n10662881 said:
that particular E3 animation is not in the game. Of course there are other standing positions, but in our opinion they are all not worth sacrificing the rest, hence our decision for keeping vanilla.
So maybe you could use this stance, it's really close to the E3 one, and it would make a lot of people happy:

https://i.imgur.com/LuiV6OW.png

Or maybe the one that DreLL47 used in his "E3DodgeSystem" mod:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-09-2017/RLw5Ae.gif

I think someone (might be even me) brought that one up already.

You could also try to get in toutch with DreLL, maybe he found something more fitting, while working on his mod, idk.

The combat stance really gave the inventory it's own vibe and it would be cool to see something close to it! At least that's my opinion :) Thank you for your work!
 

gWwynbleidd

Junior Member
NeonixZmatrix;n10670421 said:
So maybe you could use this stance, it's really close to the E3 one, and it would make a lot of people happy:

https://i.imgur.com/LuiV6OW.png

Or maybe the one that DreLL47 used in his "E3DodgeSystem" mod:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-09-2017/RLw5Ae.gif

I think someone (might be even me) brought that one up already.

You could also try to get in toutch with DreLL, maybe he found something more fitting, while working on his mod, idk.

The combat stance really gave the inventory it's own vibe and it would be cool to see something close to it! At least that's my opinion :) Thank you for your work!
after thinking about it. it would be a problem equipping the crossbow with these stances. i think that's why CDPR changed it from the start.
 
Sorry to stop this flourishing conversation, but the mod is basically done and nothing aesthetically will be changed at this point. The stuff left is getting the localization stuff ready and making an acceptable map for kaer morhen. Thanks for the input tho. Release theoretically shouldnt be too far off but as always i guarantee for nothing so dont be mad if it doesnt come next week. there can always get stuff in the way.