mod request: remove the yellow filter on Blood & Wine expansion

+
Btw, made a comparison between the original (upper image) and my current reshade. I have to say I don't really like the default lighting and white balance. Too warm for my taste, and the yellow tint is not really my thing. I'm not saying the reshade is perfect, but I like it better.

(no editing in photoshop, just resized from 3440x1440)

Jesus christ, why is she so WHITE? :D

It's the one thing that bothers me with that reshade. Direct sunlight (especially when the sun's high) on the skin does give some white skin. It's the most important thing the default setting does better. I'll try and test out some more reshades tomorrow after work

It would have been faster for you to download it, drop the files in the game directory with the .exe and see for yourself.

Numpad / toggles

ok looking at it now...

So, yellow tint improved, yes but the sky is still unnaturally acidic turquoise does it require change in textures?

Last edited:
ok looking at it now...

So, yellow tint improved, yes but the sky is still unnaturally acidic turquoise does it require change in textures?
Made some changes http://www.megafileupload.com/fh1p/x64.rar

You can control how much of the tint is removed by increasing the value in the line 301 "#define Defog 0.01" of sweetfx_settings inside the Sweetfx folder.

You can change the rest of the tonemap settings to your liking too, you can make changes in real time by editing the file while in game and saving it.

You can control how much of the tint is removed by increasing the value in the line 301 "#define Defog 0.01" of sweetfx_settings inside the Sweetfx folder.

You can change the rest of the tonemap settings to your liking too, you can make changes in real time by editing the file while in game and saving it.

Thanks a lot. I tried to get rid of turquoise sky but cannot. :(

Btw, made a comparison between the original (upper image) and my current reshade. I have to say I don't really like the default lighting and white balance. Too warm for my taste, and the yellow tint is not really my thing. I'm not saying the reshade is perfect, but I like it better.

@Rubmifer What did you to for your changes? It looks a bit too blue but I'd like to experiment with it.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I tried to get rid of turquoise sky but cannot. :(

@Rubmifer What did you to for your changes? It looks a bit too blue but I's like to experiment with it.
You can probably get a similar result by increasing the defog value a lot more and increasing exposure.

Top Bottom