[Mod Request] STLM 2.2 Envs with Fog added back in?

+
[Mod Request] STLM 2.2 Envs with Fog added back in?

Hey guys so recently I've seen mods that have reduced the fogs for vanilla lighting like in STLM 2.2; I was wondering if someone could make a mod that's STLM 2.2 with the fog added back in like vanilla or in a way that looks good. Thanks!

If I understand you correctly, you want vanilla swamp fog with STLM?

Make a new project with Sarcens Mod Editor and extract STLM with quickbms to your projectname/files folder. Reload the project and go to environment/definitions/env_nomansland/nml_global and delete env_nml_swamps_v1.env and env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4.env. Save the project and pack and install the mod.

If I understand you correctly, you want vanilla swamp fog with STLM?

Make a new project with Sarcens Mod Editor and extract STLM with quickbms to your projectname/files folder. Reload the project and go to environment/definitions/env_nomansland/nml_global and delete env_nml_swamps_v1.env and env_nml_swamps_v1_a_ps4.env. Save the project and pack and install the mod.
He's talking about the distance fog.

---------- Updated at 08:50 AM ----------

Hey guys so recently I've seen mods that have reduced the fogs for vanilla lighting like in STLM 2.2; I was wondering if someone could make a mod that's STLM 2.2 with the fog added back in like vanilla or in a way that looks good. Thanks!
Install Ultimate Lighting Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1547/?

You can fully customise the fog settings.

Top Bottom