[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time the textures would of been unfinished anyway it must have been impossible to make it look good enough on each platform. So happy this has been made, poor lod or not the view distance was the most noticable change. Velen is so much better. https://imgur.com/a/eyrOg

Looking at the Mod's release video at end around 3:13 just imagining how it could have been officially though, depressing haha.

technically i cant edit night lighting settings, so its not possible to my knowledge right now, KNG can probably do it via scripting but it would be so ghetto that its not worth it, Vikart managed to do it but it created more issue for day time lighting

also ther's a giant glowing moon that seems closer to earth compared to our own real moon, so i dont see any issue with night lighting, the game was never supposed to be realistic neither this mod does

as for AO, thats the only way to make it work, you can try SSAO wich is less darker

Last edited:
@essenthy

not sure if these bugs have been reported but got two of them while only using the Super Turbo Lighting Mod but not the cold colours addon .
The first one the lighting from the windows in the main hall in kaer trolde is extremely bright no matter the time of day. Second photo i got a Depth of Field effect everywhere i went after talking tohialmar in his room. Hope these photo's help.

Attachments

• 2015-09-21_00003.jpg
    2015-09-21_00003.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 2015-09-21_00002.jpg
    2015-09-21_00002.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 75
@essenthy

Second photo i got a Depth of Field effect everywhere i went after talking tohialmar in his room. Hope these photo's help.

I've been getting that bug often too with the 1.0.3 after exiting conversations. At least you can take advantage of the situation and take some pretty screenshots when it happens. :p

Great mod, the lighting sure brings a change to my new playtrhough. Just one problem, why there is no rain? I have not seen rain in my game for a while.

Great mod, the lighting sure brings a change to my new playtrhough. Just one problem, why there is no rain? I have not seen rain in my game for a while.
Are you sure, you're using the newest version 1.0.3? I had the same issue with the original release 1.0.1. Also note that loading the game or changing zones will initially start with clear weather. Did you try to mediate every now and then? Also rainy thunderstorms are most probable around Novigrad, so maybe you wanna do some testing there.

Are you sure, you're using the newest version 1.0.3? I had the same issue with the original release 1.0.1. Also note that loading the game or changing zones will initially start with clear weather. Did you try to mediate every now and then? Also rainy thunderstorms are most probable around Novigrad, so maybe you wanna do some testing there.
It is updated, yes. Didn't know about the fast traveling thing though. I've been questing in Skellige for a couple of hours now, and no rain, maybe I'm just unlucky.

I guess I'll try to fast travel less.

Hi, @essenthy! Reporting a few (probably already known issues):

1) There is some sort of glow around braziers at Dandelion's.
2) When the weather changes (both rain and snow) the mod stops working and the horrible stock lighting kicks in.
3) With the cold iteration (which looks awesome by the way, huuge kudos on that one - first I've tried running around with the regular one and in some places it seemed a bit too colorful and the cold one sure adds some realistic feel to the game) there is some weird purple lens flare effect even though I have light shafts disabled.

P.S. I'll try posting screenshots of the 1st and 3rd bugs later on (without Reshade TW3 for some reason defies all my attempts to make screenshots by pressing PrintScreen).

Been playing the last little bit with STLM, close cam, face them, friendly HUD, dynamic levels, no talk button, no monster levels and in 3D and wow is this game gorgeous. No real game changers but every little bit helps. Close Cam and STLM are just amazing for the over visual look.

Can anyone help me ? I've downloaded the mod and put it into my mods folder. When launching the game the following problem occurs:
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8410): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8415): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10152): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10157): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10437): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1479): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2082): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1066): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(7621): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(10236): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(12140): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3153): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3502): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3928): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4307): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(137): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(150): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(669): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1973): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1566): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(998): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(999): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1003): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2512): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2576): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(286): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(290): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(144): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(153): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(223): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(250): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(281): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(400): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(1295): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\usevehicle.ws(1600): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'

Can anyone help me ? I've downloaded the mod and put it into my mods folder. When launching the game the following problem occurs:
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8410): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8415): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10152): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10157): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10437): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1479): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2082): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1066): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(7621): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(10236): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(12140): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3153): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3502): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3928): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [modturbolighting]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4307): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(137): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(150): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(669): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1973): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1566): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(998): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(999): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1003): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2512): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2576): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(286): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(290): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(144): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(153): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(223): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(250): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(281): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(400): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(1295): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\usevehicle.ws(1600): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'

Download Script Merger and see if there's a problem of compatibility between some mods.
Disable every lighting mod if you've any installed.

After testing I'm still not sure to either take cold colors or the normal one.
Could anyone post some comparisons of the two for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom