[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am...i'am speechless...dear God, this screen from the Skellige's hill looks exactly like on first trailer. These green trees, these cold shadows...essenthy' do not modify it anymore. You made astonishing work.

Last edited:
I just can say i've stoped playing till your mod comes out even if it takes 2 more months and a 1.13 patch. Thanks again for making a wonderfull game looking even better

@essenthy you're totaly killin it, great job!

for everybody who wants to see the awsome progress on skellige:

but I think the best two screenshots by essenthy are these:
(i wish he would stop editing these szones and leave them as they are on these screens)

Wow, just wow! Have missed this one before. It looks like a really really beautiful painting :)

I took a hiatus from playing the Witcher 3 for Fallout 4 and was praying that this would be done when I came back. Even though it's disappointing that it's not done....IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

I agree

---------- Updated at 02:23 AM ----------

Something temporary, Please let me know what else to add.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 37
Would it be possible for anyone to show just a single night time screenshot? We all know the mod in the day time looks phenomenal and if I recall correctly there was apparently some issue with the night time being far too bright in earlier versions of STLM although I never used it myself to confirm. I'm really interested in seeing how other times of day look because the day time looks amazing.

This mod is temporary, its not as close and perfect as Essenthy's masterpiece. If I can get the mod author to make some tweakes we might get a temporary STLM 2.0

Wonderful screen shots just make me want to play with this mod all the more. And I really would like to do it during winter break.

So I have a question, sorry if it has been addressed before, but is it possible to release STLM 2.0 now, and some kind-hearted person will also upload a pre-1.10 early game save file. which we will load and play with STLM 2.0, without creating any new saves. Is it possible?

I believe that essenthy has made it clear that there will be no response to posts asking "When will it be ready?" or "Is it ready yet?". Such posts serve no purpose but to annoy others following this thread.
And the replies to such questions also tend to be inappropriate and lead to bickering, which means they ALSO serve no useful purpose.

You'll get it when it's done. In the meantime, please stop both the question and the retaliation to the question.

The above, reiterated as a reminder of the moderator position on "Are we there yet?" posts.. Posts asking for a release before essenthy has determined it is ready, and posts asking for a schedule for release, are out of order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom