[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you know what we don't do around here? Tell other people to shut up. It's a Forum - it's for discussion. If we want someone to shut up, we'll do that ourselves.

You may certainly put them in Ignore, or actually just ignore whatever they type. It's not required for you to read every comment, or any comment; it -is- required for you to be civil -if- you choose to reply.

ive been saying the same thing over and over and over again, its even on the first page FAQ, if peopeles cant read this simple thing i dont know what to do anymore, maybe i shouldnt post here anymore, or even just close this thread

ive been saying the same thing over and over and over again, its even on the first page FAQ, if peopeles cant read this simple thing i dont know what to do anymore, maybe i shouldnt post here anymore, or even just close this thread

Ye-ah. You don't close threads, we do.

People can ask and say what they like, if it's within the Rules. Again, you are free not to respond. Maybe practice doing that. You don't -have- to answer people's questions, Essenthy, and -again- you can just put them on ignore.

If you lot dislike the colours, there's an extremely simple way of fixing it yourselves and making it look just like you wanted: download Reshade and create your own colour-correction and tone mapping. Much better than constantly berating a guy who is doing this whole thing out of his own will, in his free time and has bigger problems to solve.

---------- Updated at 10:01 AM ----------

Holy shit. Dude, you just fixed my problem with Velen in STLM. The second picture is exactly what I would LOVE Velen to look like with STML.
Solution for that above ^

I really hope this mod gets finished before all the critics piss essenthy off so much, that he'll leave witcher modding forever. :(
I just dont't get why so many people post negative stuff about the screenies, if you dont't like it, that's totally fine, just dont't post it and move on.
Modders don't post screenshots for people to discuss about, but to get positive feedback, to keep them motivated, which is very important if a mod requires a ton of work. Modding is not exactly the most fun thing to do in your free time, and people bi*ching about screenshots certainly don't make it more enjoyable.

Seriously, just put them on ignore. You just described a perfect reason for the existence of ignore function.

You have to remember that on the internet, the loudest voices are usually the most ignorant ones. The vast majority of people here love your work and look forward to every new screenshot.

Solution for that above ^

Solution only for those who know their stuff about it. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, if I were to edit the SweetFX file I'd probably end up making a mess.

Maybe somebody here could help? How can I tone down the yellow like in that picture?

Solution only for those who know their stuff about it. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, if I were to edit the SweetFX file I'd probably end up making a mess.

Maybe somebody here could help? How can I tone down the yellow like in that picture?

Just Download the newest Reshade, and edit the Color Matrix Settings in your Sweetfx settings, and you should be able to remove the yellow tint, iirc.
If you wana go more in-depth i suggest looking up a tutorial or reading trough the reshade forums. There is also a pretty good description of the various effects in the settings files.

Maybe wait the release before doing a drama on one screen WIP.

If only I didn't have the same issue with the current version as well. I only need to know how to get rid of the yellow tint using SweetFX or ReShade, that's it.

---------- Updated at 12:12 PM ----------

Just Download the newest Reshade, and edit the Color Matrix Settings in your Sweetfx settings, and you should be able to remove the yellow tint, iirc.
If you wana go more in-depth i suggest looking up a tutorial or reading trough the reshade forums. There is also a pretty good description of the various effects in the settings files.

I'll try that man, thx.

Ye-ah. You don't close threads, we do.

People can ask and say what they like, if it's within the Rules. Again, you are free not to respond. Maybe practice doing that. You don't -have- to answer people's questions, Essenthy, and -again- you can just put them on ignore.

obviously i cant close a thread, no need to state the obvious powers of the mods overlords

anyways, you can close it or leave it, but i will not be discussing anything regarding the mod over here anymore

The thread will stay open for now, but is being closely monitored. Several posts just got deleted, and if there continues to be sniping between forum members, regardless of whether you are "defending" essenthy or "defending" your right to ask questions, it WILL face that lock.

So I really suggest you calm down, or walk away from this discussion for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom