Modding ENV and CSV files tutorial :)

+
Yes it is very much soo. With it all caves can have there tone and they can match its region. Also why dont you join wlm discord it is open invite on front page of the mod, on nexus.

Guest 3841499

I was ready to delete all the mods and the game itself last night, but then remembered what Flash in Flesh had written in his signature and spent some hours tinkering around.

Solved my issue, found.middle ground! Clear and light weathers now use accurate lighting in gameplay, but with cutscene flare groups and cutscenes have almost 0 or 0 transition effect. In bad weather, all atmospheric gameplay lighting is preserved + cutscene flare group (which makes color of fire far better and brighter, more realistic, but not as bright as it cutscene flares where normally tone mapping makes all light sources overly bright). The cutscene lighting no longer does that (tone mapping disabled), so gameplay and cutscene flare brightness+color in any weather are both in middle grounds, very natural - brighter and more accurate than in gameplay, but less bright than in cut scenes. No transition for flare color and brightness between cutscenes and gameplay in any weather.

The overall cutscene transition in bad weathers does exist, but only for Geralt to make him look right. The rest of cutscenes lighting, like fog, dark sky, reflections during rain - all stay like in gameplay. It's a transition I can live with, something that developers should have done in the first place.

Tested everything I could for 3 hours and it's great! I love it there a few things that bugged me. Blizzard wheather is Skellige does not look right to me in vanilla and my mod. I don't understand why CDPR decided to change flare color for so many weathers, it's not natural for interiors and interiors, like Kaer Trolde interiors, do not overwrite flare group color in non-clear weathers. So in blizzard weather, even interior flare color looks pale...

I would still very much appreciate whichever vanilla fixes Mishikedman can provide from Vanilla Enhanced.

Top Bottom