mods.settings does not work.

+
mods.settings does not work.

I've created a mod and it's working, but when I tried to create the mods.settings file so I could turn it off, it seems to do nothing, as setting Enabled=0 does not disable it. I don't see an in-game on/off option (like other DLC's) and it's not even listed. What I could possibly be doing wrong?

[modGeraltWolfArmor]
Enabled=1
Priority=100

[modGeraltBearArmor]
Enabled=0
Priority=101

Whenever I swap the Enabled (or put them both at zero) between them, the BearArmor is always on unless I remove it (because the game reads the mod folders in alphabetical order). I tried removing the mod from [modName] to see if it works, but no dice.

Last edited:
Could you swap modGeraltBearArmor and modGeraltWolfArmor so modGeraltBearArmor is first no clue if it wil work but i don't see anything that's wrong

I swapped the order, but the game recognizes the content of the first in alphabetical order. Is the on/off toggle supposed to appear in-game?

Apparently the steam version is still in 1.08 and not 1.08.1 (at least it's not showing 1.08.1 in the main menu) so that could be the reason that it's not working since 1.08.1 introduces mod support.

Last edited:
Top Bottom