Monsters Challenge #4

+
Infinite FOG challenge

Hey everyone. I play on Xbox one and I am going through the challenges. Seems like the Fog Of War challenge sits at a black screen forever. The plash screen comes up. I punch " a" to go to the next screen. It sits and loads for the normal time. Then the next screen is black plays music and has like a fog type moving animation at the bottom if I press the menu button it asks me if I want to forfeit yes or cancel. Both choices take me back to the black screen with the blue fog animation at the bottom. Thanks for looking. Mattsolo

Last edited:
Same problem here, can't start challenge 4 #Monster Deck, match doesn't start. No issues encountered with the Skellige deck so far. Playing on Xbox One.

Challenges: Monsters: The Fog of War

Trying to play The Fog of War challenge but it won't load.
It goes to a black screen with blue effects at the bottom and stays there. No buttons work except for the menu button, bringing up the forfeit option. I am able to click accept or cancel but neither do anything, the menu will disappear and the game is still stuck on the screen.

I'm able to play all other faction challenges (I haven't tried Nilfgaard yet, about to though). I have tried reseting the game and my Xbox One, neither have worked.

Perhaps an official response in this thread as to a fix would be more beneficial rather than the standard response of "send ticket"..... At the very least there would be transparency.

ChrisFromOz;n8679780 said:
Perhaps an official response in this thread as to a fix would be more beneficial rather than the standard response of "send ticket"..... At the very least there would be transparency.

Agreed things are a little foggy right now.

Totally agreed. And give us fixing day, I can't play a single match...

Not exactly an official response but this is the email I got from Support when I reported the bug yesterday.

"Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback. The dev team is aware of the issue and currently investigating the problem.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So it does seem like they will be fixing it in due course.

I knew I wasn't the only one, I'm tired of seeing other players who were already fortunate enough to receive the card from a keg or the same challenge on another platform.

This is a known bug CDPR is currently working on fixing, I believe they posted about it on the Gwent Twitter account a few days ago. I'm in the same boat, haven't been able to do this challenge. Patiently waiting because Dagon is the only thing missing from my weather control deck and I don't want to craft him since you can get him from the challenge.

ok i can confirm the monster no.1 challenge is broke so there after i did what any1 would do xbox wise DELETE,CLEAR,RESTART but now i wasn't rewarded for my Elders race Alliance 50 ore plus now the first Nilfgard challenge won't start. 1 of you mods should go get a ticket,you're our voice,no point in us doing it. I would buy this game but blooming hell LOL a card game glitching LOL not now though.

Top Bottom