My hunch on next month Meta

+
Monsters are the weakest right now. So they're a priority.

And there's no SK in ranks 5-1. Obviously they need a buff. :)

So that list from Ostrowski seems to be in correct order.

If the new way is buff instead nerf so developers buff MO, SK and ST. Every faction need a tier 1 deck.

If the new way is buff instead nerf so developers buff MO, SK and ST. Every faction need a tier 1 deck.
Hey, what do you have against NG? Don't they need buff, too? 😉

Otherwise, I agree that MO are in a terrible shape. I created this Kikimore/Morntart deck and tried it ranked, expecting it to be good. On paper it seemed quite powerful, since one could spawn lots of Kikimores for the graveyard, but reality proved otherwise. I just couldn't keep on the incredible NR/SY tempo.

Talking about these two factions, I am also roaming in between 1-5 ranks, and I can concur that 90% of all my opponents were Foltest and Dijkstra. I've seen neither SK, nor MO. Saw a few Eithne Armageddon, though...

rrc

Forum veteran
And.. and.. the last hunch/prediction is that we are getting Spectator mode with this coming patch. Reasoning? Whenever Jason casually tells about something being worked upon (like Novigrad expansion) it means it is already there and close to being released. Also, in the last Commander's Horn podcast with Trynet and Molegon, McBeard mentioned that in the last challenger itself (which happened long long back) the caters were using Spectator mode. So, 2+2=4 and we are getting Spectator mode in a week.

Top Bottom