My issues with BAW and 1.22 (some might be older too)

+

RageGT

Forum veteran
My issues with BAW and 1.22 (some might be older too)

- Roach's mane. Still gone in Velen/Novigrad and now in Toussaint. It is ok in Skellige and Kaer Morhen. Weird how all other horses are not affected anywhere.

- Action log simply stops displaying after some time playing the game. It will be ok again after quitting/restarting the game.

- Wolven Set bonus - 3 oils at the same time: After working fine and replacing one oil for another at will, game stops it and only way to fix it is unequipping/equipping all the gear again. It will be ok after quitting/restarting the game.

- Print Screen - while sometimes it works and let me paste a screenshot to my image editor, sometimes it just crashes the game so hard that I get a black screen of death and can't do anything but to push the reset button on my PC. Absolutely nothing works to get out of the black screen. ctrl+alt+del, alt+tab, alt+F4, nothing.

Will be reporting this, again, through the support form. Hope they get it all fixed for a new patch BEFORE GOTY edition.

@RageGT

Do you mind posting these as separate threads? Big lists of different issues like this tend to make focused discussion very difficult. (Plus, the Roach issue is widely discussed. Feel free to add your personalized woes to one of those threads. [For me...Roach's mane and tail have started disappearing from cutscenes, but are there during gameplay. I've never seen a bug with such wonderful variety before.])

@RageGT

Do you mind posting these as separate threads? Big lists of different issues like this tend to make focused discussion very difficult. (Plus, the Roach issue is widely discussed. Feel free to add your personalized woes to one of those threads. [For me...Roach's mane and tail have started disappearing from cutscenes, but are there during gameplay. I've never seen a bug with such wonderful variety before.])

Now, now, buglover! LOL (j/k!!!)
I don't mind it at all. But like I said, I reported them in one single report through the proper form and with the .sav files where all of them might be reproduced, at
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

I already did posted about Roach's mane - never had an issue with the tail!! lol² - in some of those threads and about the Grandmaster Wolven set in its own thread which I started about a month ago. The action log and print screen, I think I had just put up with them since long ago but they weren't exactly annoying except when I quit using Fraps for GeForce Experience to capture videos and lost the screentshot hotkey of Fraps, I just thought of mentioning them, since they are actual recurrent issues, in the support form report I submitted but perhaps they're not big enough for their own thread?

Top Bottom