My vehicles dont like me.

+
So, when i call my car or bike...most of the time it runs up the road and stops where i am....or insufferably close.

Lately, my vehicle will just run away....far away. I watch the distance on the screen while it tries to find me and at times it will reach over 1k distance. Its running away from me lol. It never sorts itself out either. I have to recall a different vehicle to sort its confusion.

Not only do we all know that the driving in the game is generally bad (for the most part) but the cars know it to. :p Theyre tired of us hitting things. :D

Every person I've ever killed in Night City was killed by me missing a corner and trying to correct.

I hope all the people wanting a deep AI for the police also have the police come after them everytime they run a red light, speed or change lanes without indicating.

A few times when the car refused to aproach my position i investigated and found that the car was stuck in a traffic blockage that i had caused myself with a dropped corpse and a parked car that other cars could not pass and there for stopped and my called car was blocked by them.

But what i find almost more funny is when cars do a full brake stop nearby wich causes their rear tyres to jump into the air :>

Once, the Kusanagi bike when called to my location hit an NPC car so hard I saw it flying off, getting some serious air, then crashing to the ground and bursting into flame. I winced as my last save had been a bit further back than prudent, but NCPD apparently thought that was par for the course and didn't warrant star me.

Once I summoned my Thrax and saw the distance meter bouncing back and forth from 75m to 85m. Annoyed, I walked to the intersection to find the beast doing donuts, thrashing screaming NPCs around with reckless abandon. Absolute chaos.

I was both mortified and proud.

"You and me, car," I whispered "we're gonna go far!"

xlawx

Forum regular
First time to play, I was on big empty yard near the abandoned factory. I called my car and it came over to me and drove a circle around while I chased it.
Was confused, when it will stop? It stopped since it made every round of circle bigger till hit the wall. Imagine, I ran a dozent of circles and got trolled by a car.

Last edited:
Top Bottom