---

+
I already tried restarting my PS4, reinstalling the gamefiles, trying a new savegame and I also bought another disc version of The Witcher 3 but all of that helped nothing... Is someone able to help me out? I uploaded a sample on Youtube to help you guys to understand the issues I'm having.

That's okay.

Are there any other updates downloading on your PS4? Did you install the latest PS4 firmware?

Other than that, please make sure you have enough free space on your PS4 hard drive.

In general, TW3 can sometimes have weird perspectives during the conversation, but I agree that in the video you posted that happens a bit too often.

That's okay.

Are there any other updates downloading on your PS4? Did you install the latest PS4 firmware?

Other than that, please make sure you have enough free space on your PS4 hard drive.

In general, TW3 can sometimes have weird perspectives during the conversation, but I agree that in the video you posted that happens a bit too often.

Nope, nothing else is downloading on the background. I also have about 150 gb on my hdd.

It's so frustrating, I really want to play the game because it is amazing, but I don't feel comfortable playing a game where something like this can happen during every cutscene.

Top Bottom