Need a mod to hide health bar (with >0 toxicity) outside of combat

+
Need a mod to hide health bar (with >0 toxicity) outside of combat

Hey guys!

Does anyone know of a mod (other than Friendly HUD) that hides the health bar HUD outside of combat, even when you have >0 toxicity? I'd like the health bar to only appear during combat. If I'm outside of combat, it should only show when I open the radial menu or something.

Or even if such a mod doesn't exist, does anyone know what part of the code to change so I can manually do it in my game? Any help would be appreciated.

//always wolf's head when combat music is playing OR if our toxicity is above 0 OR if our health is below MAX
if ( thePlayer.IsCombatMusicEnabled() || (m_curToxicity > 0.f || m_lockedToxicity > 0.f) || (m_curVitality < m_maxVitality) )
SetAlwaysDisplayed( true );
else
SetAlwaysDisplayed( false );

in hudModuleWolfHead.ws line 149, remove this: " || (m_curToxicity > 0.f || m_lockedToxicity > 0.f) || (m_curVitality < m_maxVitality)"

Thank you so much, erxv. All working prefectly now! I believe I am also using your ImmersiveMeditation mod, and it is amazing! Love your work.

//always wolf's head when combat music is playing OR if our toxicity is above 0 OR if our health is below MAX
if ( thePlayer.IsCombatMusicEnabled() || (m_curToxicity > 0.f || m_lockedToxicity > 0.f) || (m_curVitality < m_maxVitality) )
SetAlwaysDisplayed( true );
else
SetAlwaysDisplayed( false );

in hudModuleWolfHead.ws line 149, remove this: " || (m_curToxicity > 0.f || m_lockedToxicity > 0.f) || (m_curVitality < m_maxVitality)"

This doesn't seem to work for me. Do I need to do anything else besides change the value of that file in ...The Witcher 3\content\content0\scripts\game\gui\hud\modules?

I do have Immersive HUD installed, is it possible this conflicts with it?

Top Bottom