No more Slave driver & Viper witcher

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Slave driver & Viper witcher

Delete Viper witcher and Slave driver from a game.

- steal cards: very annoying
- too strong removal: placement cards are dead

game is broken !!

Slave driver = bad, all other bronze create cards = good? If you remove slave drivers, remove every other create card.

Witchers need a fix pronto. At the very least ointment, so they can't be revived.

wow you are wanting to nerf nilfgaards only viable deck, srsly l2p. I have no troubles beating alchemy and wipers requers you to build your deck around them. Only thing would be to rework slavedrivers and that's it but no Point ruining Another archetype for NG. I bet you guys just hate the faction andf that's it. Maby go cry about ST, NR or SK instead

Last edited by a moderator:
The only question is do devs care about balance? Or they let same decks rule for 1 more month? Will see soon

1990BW;n10730101 said:
All the top tier decks need nerfs, not only alchemy

And maybe aside some obvious nerfs in need, other decks are in a need for a buff, don't you think?

Lol all the current viper players in ranked are pathetic running 9 alchemy cards hahaha what a joke :comeatmebro:

i run 18 alchemy cards so my vipers are basically a ciri nova, still consistently get my viperz thanks too recon and triss extra res so 7 vipers, very good :) even tried 26 alchemys was iffy only got about 2 vipers a match and no one plays above 15 usually anywayyy
now truth is i dont find them fun i dont play vipers anymore, and every build i play counters vipers except my nilfgaard soldier build now that needs a buff its a fun build!! Just too easily removed.
i play reveal and destroy vipers, play.

Vipers are balanced but a bit too flexible, Their entire build is based around alchemeys which can brick their hand. Maybe nerf vipers to 1 power or something? Or bring back quen signnnn!!! boom instant fix!
problem solved :) cya

Eamalin1;n10730151 said:
wow you are wanting to nerf nilfgaards only viable deck, srsly l2p. I have no troubles beating alchemy and wipers requers you to build your deck around them. Only thing would be to rework slavedrivers and that's it but no Point ruining Another archetype for NG. I bet you guys just hate the faction andf that's it. Maby go cry about ST, NR or SK instead

Wrong. Those cards specifically have huge issues. Having to shove a bunch of alchemy cards in a deck doesn't justify how ridiculously strong Vipers are.

Perhaps the easiest way to nerf alchemy (and some other decks) is to remove all create cards from ranked.
No more slave drivers and a smaller pool of alchemy cards which means lower damage for vipers.

Eamalin1;n10730151 said:

Seven 5-deal 13 bronzes are super broken. I cant play any engine card, it gets killed immediately (6 or 7 times with new Triss). I cant play Greatsword or Longship, Seige support or Reinforced Trebuchet, Farseer or Dragoon, cant even play GOLDEN TrissBut, Borkh or YennCon ETC
Im literally forced to play point spam because of broken unbalanced alchemy deck with 5-deal 13-repeat 6 times bronzes

And i dont want play silly point spam. Ill better install other CCG, like many top gwent streamers already did

My opinion is why GWENT met hell lot of cards chages is that devs can't create good gameplay. Game is kinda bad. As you can see the balance berween cards is always near ~10-15 power. Some cards can provide solo 15> are OP like Ciri.
So the whole thing is to get value over 15> by one card solo or by combo. This is boring.

Last edited:
Delete Nilfgaard, go back to the drawing board. It's nothing but annoying having them all in your deck, hand and graveyard. If there is one single thing I absolutely hate about Gwent it's the existence of that broken faction. Yes to any nerf for NG.

This topic has been discussed over the past few months in various threads already. Most recently:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...g-slave-driver
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...l-in-this-game
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...am-it-s-unreal (mixed discussion)
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...ed-from-ranked (mixed discussion)

Because the OP hasn't added anything new to discuss, I am closing this thread. Feel free to continue the discussion in one of the aforementioned threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom