No ng+ since 1.22

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ng+ since 1.22

Hey witchers!

Since the last update, I can't crate any ng+. I'm currently lvl 81 (wich mean I already did ng+), finished game+2dlc, but I can't restart anymore, I've to restart since the beginning :s

Guest 4414958

I am gonna do what ever it takes to fight and see that this game is given the ability to do more than just 1 +newgame this game is awesome and I could beat it 300 times and still not be bored...they need to remove the 1 time only +newgame because it stops people from playing again and when you have everything done their isnt anything to do it kills the game. Btw i know what you mean I'm close to lv 90 and i cant even find anything since i already did all of the quests ....they need to change this because its not possable to get to lv 100 with just 2 plays of the game

There's nothing to stop you from playing again, just start a new game or a new NG+.
Honestly, I don't see how an NG++ would be qualitatively different from an NG+ except for higher numbers all round. The relative difficulty in NG+ or NG++ will remain the same unless Geralt is nerfed, in which case expect to hear howls of protest and a great gnashing of teeth from other players.
The game is actually easier in an NG+ (and hence in NG++ or NG+++ too) because Geralt has, from the very start, access to the superior versions of oils, potions and bombs; he likely starts off in possession of Aerondight which never gets obsolete, and one of the Witcher gear sets already runed and glyphed; he has unlocked quite a few mutations and abilities already; he has plenty of gold; and if the player has planned ahead will not lack for red mutagens or any other scarce resource.
Want a challenge? Start a New Game on DM and enable enemy upscaling. Don't look at NG++++++++++ for that, it will not be any different from NG+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom