Noonwraiths. Nightwraiths, Ekkimore and Ghouls???

+
The OP is right about Ekimma's hides. On my first playthrough I didn't get any, and thus I was not able to craft some potions. On my second one first two dropped hides.

Using GOG, I'll see what keybinding is screen shot and if I see any I'll post screenshot for you as well as map location.

I ended up finding one more up north of the fields. They seem to be hiding around the hay stacks.

---------- Updated at 08:22 PM ----------

Using GOG, I'll see what keybinding is screen shot and if I see any I'll post screenshot for you as well as map location.

Also now time to find vampires and also time to find some alghouls. Can't find them.

---------- Updated at 08:23 PM ----------

oops also I need to find some dopple gangers to kill (never ran into one I could kill yet accept for that guy that was a giant cat lol) and get their mutagens from and as well as some half goat women sex tools to kill so I can get their mutagens too.

Also now time to find vampires and also time to find some alghouls. Can't find them.[/QUOTE]

I FOUND IT ITS A LITTLE BIT NORTH TO THE SIGN wheat field,go forward north and in the fields you will find her

Top Bottom