Not receiving gwent cards

+
Not receiving gwent cards

Hello. I'm having a very interesting bug in regards to gwent cards. I've won a lot of gwent games, but none of the cards that i've bought and won are being shown in my gwent deck and off deck. They are no where to be located and i've just bought a level 10 card that's what made me really notice (I noticed before hand, but I thought that was only related to me winning). Idk if i'm suppose to do something to update my deck or if it's just a bug. Please help me:'(

Are you sure you aren't looking at the Temerian deck?
I haven't received a single card for the temerian deck, or found any cards worth buying for it.

However I have received plenty of cards for nilfgaard and scoiatel. But they can only be seen if you change the view.

Are you sure you aren't looking at the Temerian deck?
I haven't received a single card for the temerian deck, or found any cards worth buying for it.

However I have received plenty of cards for nilfgaard and scoiatel. But they can only be seen if you change the view.
100% sure. I switched through all the deck to check and the cards were not any of them.

Use RB / LB to shift between decks. Scoiatel, monsters, temerian, and nilfgardian decks. The cards will be there.

Use RB / LB to shift between decks. Scoiatel, monsters, temerian, and nilfgardian decks. The cards will be there.
I've already done that multiple times lol. That was my first thought to do. Each one of those decks were 100% empty

Not Receiving reward card upon completion of Gwent: Velen Players along with not receiving more cards if progress is kept.

Hello. I'm having a very interesting bug in regards to gwent cards. I've won a lot of gwent games, but none of the cards that i've bought and won are being shown in my gwent deck and off deck. They are no where to be located and i've just bought a level 10 card that's what made me really notice (I noticed before hand, but I thought that was only related to me winning). Idk if i'm suppose to do something to update my deck or if it's just a bug. Please help me:'(

Hey Deneiro. I'm having the same problem, though, i caught where it started to happen to me and it was in the Gwent: Velen Players quest. Upon completion, I received my opponents card, but i didn't receive the monster card awarded as well for finishing the quest. I played further into this save and experienced multiple cards not being obtained, so i jumped back to the save before i completed the original quest and simply didn't play the final opponent. Now, i still have the velen players quest unfinished and completed family matters and have obtain numerous cards since then, and to see if anything changed, i recently just went back to Oreton, being my final battle in completing the quest, and the same exact thing happen; I didn't receive the reward card for finishing the quest, but i did receive his. I hope this is fixed and i hope i'm not the only one experiencing this bug.
:hmm:

You sure it's not a "leader card" where it unlocks a new leader slot?
Oh shoot! that's probably what it was. I spent all that time trying to find a card and it probably was a leader unlock, correct? You unlock another slot for Eredin upon completing the quest: Velen players? I was so hung up on the fact that i was bugged completely prior the recent patch, that i thought i still was having the same problem being that the card i received wasn't showing up.

This happened to me to just tonight. I beat the lady in the whore house for the big city players quest and won the unique card but it is no where to be found in any of my decks.

Yep a huge bug, I have not been able to find any of my purchased and won cards in my deck, RB, LB, under the bed, everywhere! Hope I haven't wasted the hours beating a bunch of players. :(

---------- Updated at 08:25 AM ----------

OK, SOLVED IT FOR ME ANYWAY! Went into the pause menu and selected the Gwent deck and here I was able to view the unlocked leader cards (couldn't seem to do this when starting an actual game) and presto all the won and bought cards showed up.

A leader card? Also, I think some of the merchants don't drop them if there's another merchant in the same village that you've won one from. I noticed this in Skellige, and I do have them all,.

I am having the same problem. I have purchased numerous cards and the only ones that show up are from the northern realms deck. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

Top Bottom