Now playing [music]

+
Winamp is on shuffle, so it could be anything from the 500 or so CDs that I have ripped. When I opened this thread thinking that it might be of interest it was 'Solitary Confinement' by The Members, when I started this reply it was 'Widow's Walk' by Suzanne Vega, and by the time I've typed this it is 'Blaze Of Glory' by Joe Jackson

Weird Al Yankovic's "Dont Download This Song": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-grdpKVqg&feature=relatedFollowed by Toby Keith's "Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAS1PAh1jbw

right now, Bye Bye Beautiful by NightWish. earlier it was Tangerine Dream. Two of my absolute favorite bands.

PowazofLyria said:
PowazofLyria said:
Metallica all the time ;D (albums with Cliff mainly)Right now: Fade to black
(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth :'( Damn I miss Cliff, he was a great dude. To live is to die.
You're right, he was such a good bassist, I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).Now playing: Orion

Yep, he totaly fits Metallica. Death Magnetic is a helluva record :)Those Poor Bastards - The Dust Storm, "You know that shed behind old Millers pond? I stole the key last time he sold us corn The light within it shines so fucking warm"this is so wicked, I want more of this miserable music. It's just mutated country. Satan is watching Lonesome Wyatt and Magister. :evil:

Psychotata said:
I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).
I couldn't disagree more! Cliff is absolutely irreplaceable, Jason was ok, Robert is just plain awful! And his performance in Live is hilarious, like a Noob with a Warlock!If this was Korn, I'd say, ya that's cool, but Metallica, no no no, NO NO!! :dead:

Actually immortal The Doors are playing - "Life in Pittsburgh" form May 2, 1970. It's a little bit olde-worlde, but I like to listen it while working ;)

JSlash said:
JSlash said:
I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).
I couldn't disagree more! Cliff is absolutely irreplaceable, Jason was ok, Robert is just plain awful! And his performance in Live is hilarious, like a Noob with a Warlock!If this was Korn, I'd say, ya that's cool, but Metallica, no no no, NO NO!! :dead:
Hmm, I'd argue that any post-cliff bass player in Metallica is a bit pointless as all they don't ever seem to contribute much to a song. It seems that either the song is mixed in such a way as to drown the bass line out or because they are just overdubbing Hammet/Hetfield's rhythm guitar. You can see when they do their bass solos (which I guess they are given so they can actually perform something audible) that Robert and Jason are not bad bass players. Edit: And Jason could sing!Currently listening to - Radio 3 FM in NL- my colleagues at work probably wouldn't like my music ;)

PowazofLyria said:
Yep, he totaly fits Metallica. Death Magnetic is a helluva record :)Those Poor Bastards - The Dust Storm, "You know that shed behind old Millers pond? I stole the key last time he sold us corn The light within it shines so ****** warm"this is so wicked, I want more of this miserable music. It's just mutated country. Satan is watching Lonesome Wyatt and Magister. :evil:
Really?! I found it to be really bad almost cried :(I Me Mine- The Beatles

Just started listening to the new Jenny Wilson album 'Hardships!'. Pretty steep departure from listening to the latest Animal Collective album :)/Dan

Vattghern said:
I listen to multiple artists, but today I switched on Iron Maiden and flew away :)They are truly immortal :)I also enjoy listening to net radio: MUSIK EXTREME.The first radio, that plays mostly music I like ;D
Very nice radio station.Bear The Cross - Poisonblack - A Dead Heavy Day Album

Top Bottom