Jobs Support Register

Now playing [music]

+

cesspitts

User
Winamp is on shuffle, so it could be anything from the 500 or so CDs that I have ripped. When I opened this thread thinking that it might be of interest it was 'Solitary Confinement' by The Members, when I started this reply it was 'Widow's Walk' by Suzanne Vega, and by the time I've typed this it is 'Blaze Of Glory' by Joe Jackson

TC_Coyote

User
Weird Al Yankovic's "Dont Download This Song": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-grdpKVqg&feature=relatedFollowed by Toby Keith's "Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAS1PAh1jbw

starwolf

User
right now, Bye Bye Beautiful by NightWish. earlier it was Tangerine Dream. Two of my absolute favorite bands.

ramireez

User
PowazofLyria said:
PowazofLyria said:
Metallica all the time ;D (albums with Cliff mainly)Right now: Fade to black
(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth :'( Damn I miss Cliff, he was a great dude. To live is to die.
You're right, he was such a good bassist, I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).Now playing: Orion

Yep, he totaly fits Metallica. Death Magnetic is a helluva record :)Those Poor Bastards - The Dust Storm, "You know that shed behind old Millers pond? I stole the key last time he sold us corn The light within it shines so fucking warm"this is so wicked, I want more of this miserable music. It's just mutated country. Satan is watching Lonesome Wyatt and Magister. :evil:

J_Slash

User
Psychotata said:
I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).
I couldn't disagree more! Cliff is absolutely irreplaceable, Jason was ok, Robert is just plain awful! And his performance in Live is hilarious, like a Noob with a Warlock!If this was Korn, I'd say, ya that's cool, but Metallica, no no no, NO NO!! :dead:

PawelSasko

User
Actually immortal The Doors are playing - "Life in Pittsburgh" form May 2, 1970. It's a little bit olde-worlde, but I like to listen it while working ;)

JSlash said:
JSlash said:
I'm glad that finally Metallica got a good bassist (Rob).
I couldn't disagree more! Cliff is absolutely irreplaceable, Jason was ok, Robert is just plain awful! And his performance in Live is hilarious, like a Noob with a Warlock!If this was Korn, I'd say, ya that's cool, but Metallica, no no no, NO NO!! :dead:
Hmm, I'd argue that any post-cliff bass player in Metallica is a bit pointless as all they don't ever seem to contribute much to a song. It seems that either the song is mixed in such a way as to drown the bass line out or because they are just overdubbing Hammet/Hetfield's rhythm guitar. You can see when they do their bass solos (which I guess they are given so they can actually perform something audible) that Robert and Jason are not bad bass players. Edit: And Jason could sing!Currently listening to - Radio 3 FM in NL- my colleagues at work probably wouldn't like my music ;)

Chromie192

User
PowazofLyria said:
Yep, he totaly fits Metallica. Death Magnetic is a helluva record :)Those Poor Bastards - The Dust Storm, "You know that shed behind old Millers pond? I stole the key last time he sold us corn The light within it shines so ****** warm"this is so wicked, I want more of this miserable music. It's just mutated country. Satan is watching Lonesome Wyatt and Magister. :evil:
Really?! I found it to be really bad almost cried :(I Me Mine- The Beatles

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
I listen to multiple artists, but today I switched on Iron Maiden and flew away :)They are truly immortal :)I also enjoy listening to net radio: MUSIK EXTREME.The first radio, that plays mostly music I like ;D

d_ahura

User
Just started listening to the new Jenny Wilson album 'Hardships!'. Pretty steep departure from listening to the latest Animal Collective album :)/Dan

crossshire

User
Vattghern said:
I listen to multiple artists, but today I switched on Iron Maiden and flew away :)They are truly immortal :)I also enjoy listening to net radio: MUSIK EXTREME.The first radio, that plays mostly music I like ;D
Very nice radio station.Bear The Cross - Poisonblack - A Dead Heavy Day Album