NPC Nudity has been removed or Patched????

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I don't have screenshots, but it was very specific that the holo dancer was topless. I was in game on day 1 after getting it to launch correctly and played obsessively lol. The holo dancer had a thong on, but nothing covering nipples.

Just confirmed it: A youtube video uploaded 12/10/2020 titled "Meeting Evelyn and Judy" shows it. The holo dancer has *gasp* bare nipples. Screencap attached
Not to defend CDPR here but... that are not bare nipples. The holo dance has like some black... covering on it. You can see it here in this yt video
Uploaed 09.12. That is pre-release. Pre 1.04.

Compared that to this
uploaded 14.12 and it is the same.

Same as in "Meeting Evelyn and Judy" from 10.12

My timestamps are maybe a bit off but you can see that the whole nipple/areola area is noticeable darker.

Last edited:
They already said it's working as intended.... so u can forget about seeing 3rd base, ingame, anymore..

but my bet is that Playstation/Microsoft, AO'd the game when they found out and uncertified the game. Consoles have never let any AO rated game work on their systems. And PC's rating are going to have to be mirrored.

(One other reason why ambitious games such as this one, should always be PC only....)

Last edited:
They already said it's working as intended.... so u can forget about seeing 3rd base, ingame, anymore..

but my bet is that Playstation/Microsoft, AO'd the game when they found out and uncertified the game. Consoles have never let any AO rated game work on their systems. And PC's rating are going to have to be mirrored.

(One other reason why ambitious games such as this one, should always be PC only....)
Literally not at all what this post was about. This is not about 3rd person perspective, as stated in the very first line of the post

A broken game without nipples is apparently far better than a broken game with nipples according to CDPR and the way they prioritise issues. Selling CensorShip 2077 in as many countries as fast as possible seem to be TOP priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom