old friend of mine / gravediggers gratitude

+
old friend of mine / gravediggers gratitude

im stuck on these two quests the grace digger one says i need a permit but vincent nor thaler will give me on because vincent says i accused him so he wont and thaler says i have to prove him innosent and he will and then with and old friend of mine it says i should talk to shani more she owes me one. ive seen you guys talk about a party or what not having to do with her but i dont know what thats about either please help

Talk to Shani, not the ones poking about the Forums. :)(Really: You'll see what I mean. The two are intertwined. Talk to Shani.)

I've got stuck.Raymond tells me I have to Kill Ramsmeat - Ramsmeat is unattackable sitting in his house.I have annoyed Thaler he won't speak to me - He still tells me to "Fark Off" even after the conclusion of Shani's party and the info to prove his innocence is givenVincent also is annoyed with me - he won't grant me a pass to the graveyardThe gravedigger wont let me into the graveyard, he tells me to clear his debt to Thaler - but thaler wont talk to me, or see vincent, vincent also will not helpThe autopsy went wrong I have since discovered I came to the wrong conclusion of Kalksteins guilt.So how can I get any further with this key quest?I have proved everyone innocent or have annoyed them to the point of not talking to me except Kalkstein whom i dont weant to annoy as otherwise I might jeopordise the tower quest with him, but if I can't get the last stone to allow me into the tower I guess I might aswell...Please help someone! :p

MAybe you cannot attack Ramsmeat because you've pissed him off telling him that he is a possible killer. Unfortunatly the way you go forward in these quests has an effect on the main quest of Act II. It's a bit tricky, but you should follow a certain sequence. Anyway, you DON'T need to enter the cemetery to end this Act. You will in Act III. So all you need to do, is asking the gravedigger for the body and then proceed to the autopsy. Then you should talk with the "real" killer (whoever he is, it depends on the autopsy's results) and accuse him. Talk to Raymond then, he will tell you that he'll waiting for you in front of the door of the Mage's Tower, in the swamp. Meet him there and you'll see the end of the act.......

Ahh ok, as I said i already did the autopsy, so I should piss off kalkstein and then go see raymond...ok so how do i get the tenth sephirot if I cant get to the body of the real raymond, does the faxe raymond provide?

raymond is not in the swamp, he is in his house and all he does is tell me to kill ramsmeat...ramsmeat is in his house and tells me to get lost, he is not attackablei've been to the swamp and there is nothing for me to do therei pissed off kalkstein now too, and tried talking to shani...I think this is borked, I cant progress the game at all.

Honey,if you follow the link I've given you above, you'll find a perfetcly detailed walkthrough for your problem. You're missing something among the "Suspect:...." quests and the "Old friend of mine"/"Crown witness" quests. You should go to Shani's party. After giving her the celandine (and after the autopsy) Shani invites you to a party in her house to meet some old friends of yours. Simply speak to her when she's at home, in the night. And follow the Witcher Wiki guide (that our godblessed Game widow made for us).

i' did the party a while back, which gave me the evidence i needed to prove thalers innocence, yet he still tells me to "fark off" even after that

duzman2000 said:
i' did the party a while back, which gave me the evidence i needed to prove thalers innocence, yet he still tells me to "fark off" even after that
I know, because the party is needed "before" you make Thaler pissed off. Since i'm not there next to you I cannot tell you what's missing in your gameplay. My only advice are:1-check the walkthrough carefully (there are many on the web. Just find which one you prefer)2-talk to any characters again and see if you're missing a line in conversation)3-check your journal: what tells the latest line for the primary quests of Act 2? (not the Suspect:... ones)

Well more details about my situation...My Journal entries are as follows, I dont have any active suspect missions.A Gravediggers Gratitude Phase "The Permit""The Gravedigger says the cemetary should be full of clues. I just need a permit to enter. I should find someone who has contacts among the city guards,... or I could just buy out the Gravedigger's debts from Thaler...I need a permit to enter the cemetary. Thaler or the city guards should give me one."Phase "Given what I've...""Given what I have discovered in my investigation thus far, I shouldn't count on Thaler's helping me. It wouldn't serve his interests in the slightest."Vizima ConfidentialPhase "The Ramsmeat Contract""I promised Raymond I would kill the leader of Salamander's armed forces - Ramsmeat. I have to prepare well, he seems a tough opponent.I have to kill Ramsmeat."What Lies BeneathPhase "Confrontation""I'm treading on thin ice - I need to disclose my suspicions to the detective but I don;t want him to react violently. Not yet that is. I have to choose my words wisely.I need to be careful with the detective."I have spoken with everyone I can think of.The Gravedigger: Tells me I need a permit, after offering him booze.Shani: Says nothing since the party.Thaler: Tells me to "Fark Off" Since I pissed him off prior to the party.Vincent: Offers no dialogue options since I pissed him off.Leuvaarden: Only opion is to buy his wares or to ask him how's business.Raymind: Only confirms I need to kill Ramsmeat or to discuss the city guard commander.Kalkstein: Tells me I have offended him and offers no dialogue options.Carmen: Usual, dice game or 'Many girls like you' dialogue options.Ramsmeat: Tells me to "get lost" offering no dialogue options.Vivaldi: Only dialogue options are to wish him the best with his future business or rest.Anything obvious I have missed?

If Ramsmeat is blue, go to his house in the night, drag the swrod and kill him. Then come back to Raymond and report. You can kill any character with the blue circle. Only green circles are unattackable.

Top Bottom