Opponent roping and than disconnecting for an interesting effect

+
Opponent roping and than disconnecting for an interesting effect

This game just ended (so it is Tuesday and it started around 22:10 and ended around 22:25 here in Bulgaria) and it is the first time I've encountered something like this. It was NG Spies vs my Mill deck and when in R3 I went with 3 cards advantage, my opponent (I have his nickname here) stopped playing, he was obviously hovering over his cards, being a dick. I decided - to each his own - so I played the rest of my cards. Right at the moment my last turn ended, suddenly he "lost connection" and after around 40 seconds a window popped up saying something like "Game was interrupted because your opponent had bad connection", resulting in the two crowns showing that we both won just by one (1) Round.

Have you ever encounter this? Shouldn't he loss the game cause he "lost connection"? Why both crowns remained half empty (the rest of the windows with the bars were blank)? Should I report this salty individual, that should not take a loss and obviously abused something?

Suffice to say I got a bit frustrated by this.

Last edited:
I believe crowns show up like this every time someone forfeits or looses connection. It should still count as a win for you.

partci;n10316852 said:
resulting in the two crowns showing that we both won just by one (1) Round.

It always shows like this. Same when an opponent forfeits. You still won the game, though.

Also whenever opponent forfeits it doesn't count as a win for your daily tasks. I think that's not right.

I think they should fix this as soon as possible. It's frustrating when my opponent forfeits at the last moment in round 3 and I get only two crowns and nothing else.

Top Bottom