Order a Jackie Welles

+
One of the first things that I did after "The Tragedy", was to go to The Afterlife and order a Jackie. I couldn't. I waited until after the wake, went back, nope again.

I want to honor my fallen friend and drink to his health. Jackie even told the barmaid what his drink would be. If I recall, she said she would remember, or consider, or something.

Is there a way to order one that I've missed? Or was this just an oversight on the devs? If so, this needs to be added in.

I don't think you can actually drink it, but yes, you can have her memorialize him with the drink recipe.

To do this, choose the blue dialogue option "wanna memorialize a friend." You'll recall his recipe together. (But not actually drink it.)

Ahh, odd that I missed that. I'll head over there again. Maybe the option didn't proc for me. I was still running original version.

Rudo_

Forum regular
One of the first things that I did after "The Tragedy", was to go to The Afterlife and order a Jackie. I couldn't. I waited until after the wake, went back, nope again.

I want to honor my fallen friend and drink to his health. Jackie even told the barmaid what his drink would be. If I recall, she said she would remember, or consider, or something.

Is there a way to order one that I've missed? Or was this just an oversight on the devs? If so, this needs to be added in.
Another awful example of immersion breaking.
Claire: first Jakie welles is on me.
V: ...
-thanks claire.

Everything arround the afterlife is plain bad. You get there as a "afterlife legend" (Lvl 50 street creed) and people say to you: do i know you?? In a rude way.
So lame.

Yes you can order one, but you don't receive it/drink it...feels like a missed opportunity

It's better with Gin instead of Vodka and lemon or yuzu instead of lime anyhow...

1. Fill a Gin tumbler half way with ice.
  2. Add the juice of half a lemon.
  3. Wipe the peel of the squeezed lemon inside of the glass.
  4. Add orange bitters to taste.
  5. Add 2-3 ounces of Gin (Millers or Roku).
  6. Stir with a bar spoon to dilute.
  7. Top with Ginger Beer - Bundaberg only, if you can't get it fly to Australia and get some it's worth it.
  8. Enjoy.

Rudo_

Forum regular
It's better with Gin instead of Vodka and lemon or yuzu instead of lime anyhow...

1. Fill a Gin tumbler half way with ice.
  2. Add the juice of half a lemon.
  3. Wipe the peel of the squeezed lemon inside of the glass.
  4. Add orange bitters to taste.
  5. Add 2-3 ounces of Gin (Millers or Roku).
  6. Stir with a bar spoon to dilute.
  7. Top with Ginger Beer - Bundaberg only, if you can't get it fly to Australia and get some it's worth it.
  8. Enjoy.
I don't see a splash of love there

Another awful example of immersion breaking.
Claire: first Jakie welles is on me.
V: ...
-thanks claire.

Everything arround the afterlife is plain bad. You get there as a "afterlife legend" (Lvl 50 street creed) and people say to you: do i know you?? In a rude way.
So lame.
Yep. In Witcher 3 when you kill some well known monster, clear the area or win something people around you making comments about it. Yesterday i've killed some random monster for villagers and everyone was saying something like "thank you, we will not forgot what you did, you are always welcome here etc."
As you said, in CP at lvl 50 with "Legend" status no one even knows who you are. Pathetic.

Yep. In Witcher 3 when you kill some well known monster, clear the area or win something people around you making comments about it. Yesterday i've killed some random monster for villagers and everyone was saying something like "thank you, we will not forgot what you did, you are always welcome here etc."
As you said, in CP at lvl 50 with "Legend" status no one even knows who you are. Pathetic.

It's worse, you can get to 50SC do all the Rogue fixer missions, do all the Rogue side missions go to the Afterlife or Call her and ask if she has any jobs for you and she'll still tell you that you are nobody that did one job for Dex, cocked it up and she can't trust you with any work.

It's worse, you can get to 50SC do all the Rogue fixer missions, do all the Rogue side missions go to the Afterlife or Call her and ask if she has any jobs for you and she'll still tell you that you are nobody that did one job for Dex, cocked it up and she can't trust you with any work.
True. Oh well, there is a reason why after just 1 playthrough i go back to Witcher 3 for a... 5th time ?
I will wait until CP will be FULLY patched + all DLC's released + some quality mods out and then, MAYBE then i will go back to Cyberpunk.

Ahh, odd that I missed that. I'll head over there again. Maybe the option didn't proc for me. I was still running original version.

After memorializing "Jackie Welles" I did exactly the same, I went to Afterlife trying to order it. You can't. It's quite disappointing that you can't just take a seat and get wasted at Afterlife with Silverhands and Welles'. It feels like such a small thing that would have added so much.

:shrug:

The fact that you can buy a dildo from a dildo shop but not a hotdog from a hotdog stand is one of the core root problems of the game.
:cool:
And there you have it. It really sums up how I feel about it too. It's funny and sad at the same time.
They didn't even have to add voices, some vendors would just have had an ordering screen.

Top Bottom